Games Masters IPTV

I am using smarters and xciptv. Both are working TV wise, but no EPG listings. Anyone know the EPG format for the URL. Or maybe the EPG is down.
Thanks in advance.

I am using smarters and xciptv. Both are working TV wise, but no EPG listings. Anyone know the EPG format for the URL. Or maybe the EPG is down.
Thanks in advance.
After you log in to the app you need to click on the install epg button.

Today my subscription ran out, how can I pay? I have not seen any emails and checked junk and spam as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.
dmd

Hi, I am trying to access GM account created last month for a friend but it does not work with new login page. Invoice points to old domain and have not received a new one.

Hi, I am trying to access GM account created last month for a friend but it does not work with new login page. Invoice points to old domain and have not received a new one.
dmd

Thanks in advance.
EPG was down earlier..it’s back up now. Update it in the top right corner of the app homepage on XCIPTV 😉

My EPG was working all along in TiviMate including earlier today. I was getting killer speeds on the network, better than my allotted speed.
I was experiencing buffering on various APKs, and wound up resetting the gateway. No more buffering, EPG back. Not a coincidence. Good speeds don't always translate into everything working as you expect them to.

I'm running Tivimate Pro and I'm not having a problem with epg. It did give me fits to get it working initially though.
How did you get it running? Mine was not working last night. I'll be working on it when I get home from work tonight. I'm using the xtream codes setup but it seems that just imports the channel url and the epg url for me.

How did you get it running? Mine was not working last night. I'll be working on it when I get home from work tonight. I'm using the xtream codes setup but it seems that just imports the channel url and the epg url for me.
I loaded in the new URLs and it worked. I did have to do the epg a few times though.

I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.
I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hi... I'm using tivimate and it is working fine however the epg is not working. Anyone using tivimate was able to get the epg to work. TIA

I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.
You missed a step with Seren...
You need to install a scraper package via a URL.

I'll DM you the link.

Back
Top Bottom