• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

Bigsid34

I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.
I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Andikool

Hi... I'm using tivimate and it is working fine however the epg is not working. Anyone using tivimate was able to get the epg to work. TIA

AsphyxNYC

I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.
You missed a step with Seren...
You need to install a scraper package via a URL.

I'll DM you the link.

jbrady2852

I'm in the same boat as many of you are in. My EPG has crapped out...lol Not to worry though it'll be back.:dont-know-emoji:

So here is what I did. I am using Tivimate. I switched over to the new Topdog info once it was released. When GameMaster came up I created a second playlist and new EPG source. I disabled the view list for the Topdog one but made its EPG source the secondary for the new GameMaster playlist. Might be overkill but its working. If/when it dies it dies.

Ffzmann

I updated my URL and epg a week ago and it's down again. Did it move to a new location? I haven't received an email with new information.

Hlavin

Can someone help me out? My subscription ran out today and I can't get into the portal to pay and my service stopped working earlier today. Any help would be appreciated.