Games Masters IPTV

I have tivimate premium on 2 different shields. One I logged in with xtream codes & the other with full m3u. Neither seem to be able to pull epg info..

Can somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?
Can someone do the same for me, my account was working, now says it's been suspended, to contact support. Help please...

Did you go in the Seren app and change it to look for RD and not Premiumize? Also did you authorize it on your Seren App?
Also this is for GM help, just to let you know, but we got you.
I'm a GM customer, I am going to try Seren and RD with my Kodi for the VOD aspect. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Did something go down with the EPG? i haven't seen any new guide info since yesterday. Now all channels just say No Information. Please advise. Tthsnk hi.

Has anyone tried to reload the EPG from the settings

I mean most places the EPG was quite incomplete and useless anyway.

We should be aware that they are probably still picking up the pieces from the switchover and it will be awhile before we see things work as smoothly as they used to.

I fully expect VOD and 24/7 to come back eventually as well.

Has anyone tried to reload the EPG from the settings

I mean most places the EPG was quite incomplete and useless anyway.

We should be aware that they are probably still picking up the pieces from the switchover and it will be awhile before we see things work as smoothly as they used to.

I fully expect VOD and 24/7 to come back eventually as well.
24/7 Never left, but there really is no reason to expect VOD or Series to return IMO.

Hi I just found the new payment portal and paid my invoice. Could I get the FAQ and playlist/epg url's? Thanks for all you guys are doing to help everyone!

24/7 Never left, but there really is no reason to expect VOD or Series to return IMO.

You're probably right about that, but I guess we'll see. It's not the first time VOD and Series weren't coming back, until they did.

I'm just glad that 24/7 is still available.

Back
Top Bottom