Games Masters IPTV

My invoice went to spam with the update. Now I'm not paid and when I try and pay I get a bad url. Any ideas? I added my card to the site but nowhere to pay my invoice

Are you going to the new website? Do you not see an invoice in the “Billing” section at all? If not, you can try opening a ticket and asking where your invoice is. Tell them about your invoice going to your spam emails. Perhaps they can give you a new invoice if your account is now pass due.

Anyone else having a login problem on the new site? I can't login at all and when I try to reset the password I never get an email. It's almost as if I never had an account even though I've been with them for years through several of their name changes. My service is actually still active and working but I know my bill is coming due and I always pay a few days early. I tried the "contact us" button but it just asks me to login and I'm back to the original issue. Either they haven't migrated all the user accounts to the new billing portal yet, or they're cutting off grandfathered plans. I hope it's the former.

EDIT: False alarm, I had the wrong password. I am indeed able to login to the site, but for some reason not receiving any of their emails from the automated system regarding the bill or open tickets. I have raised a support ticket with the techs and they said they're going to have the developer look into email issues. For now I have set a reminder to pay the bill every month since I'm not getting any notifications.

Last edited:
Are you going to the new website? Do you not see an invoice in the “Billing” section at all? If not, you can try opening a ticket and asking where your invoice is. Tell them about your invoice going to your spam emails. Perhaps they can give you a new invoice if your account is now pass due.
Yeah I'm at the new site. I opened a support ticket. Waiting on a resolution still

That discord server was a mess.. Way too many people in it complaining and asking questions endlessly
Agreed but more importantly, people were using it to spy on/report tpk activities in an attempt to bring it down permanently. Like I said, assholes...

Back
Top Bottom