Games Masters IPTV

I know some of you are loyal and faithful followers of TPK/Gamemaster, but they left you high and dry. They either decided to close up shop, got raided, or something else. I mean, look at Gears last year, they disappeared after running for a few years. Will they come back? Who knows? If they do, I'm sure you'll find out somehow.

Instead of worrying about the $5 grandfathered plan, wondering how to pay, asking for a URL that sometimes works...just find another service. There's a forum here with additional services, reddit, google, youtube...you can definitely find something to get you going in the short term.

If you are worried about losing your $5 plan and can't afford ~$10 a month for IPTV, then you obviously have other priorities to figure out.

Like many mine still works and has been this whole time. Just no way to pay. So it isn't likely they closed up shop or have been raided.

And it isn't so much the money or the grandfathered account. It was the service that was good for me. Full EPG with icons, decent channel groups and organisation etc. The most cable/satellite like experience I could find. I've tried a few others and IMO they really don't compare. Unless you know of something just as good or better?

Like many mine still works and has been this whole time. Just no way to pay. So it isn't likely they closed up shop or have been raided.

And it isn't so much the money or the grandfathered account. It was the service that was good for me. Full EPG with icons, decent channel groups and organisation etc. The most cable/satellite like experience I could find. I've tried a few others and IMO they really don't compare. Unless you know of something just as good or better?
They just added a new category "BumbleBee" to their playlist. They didn't get raided nor are they closing up shop. They're honoring your MintPanel $5 sub until it expires and then it's "thanks for your years of loyalty, paying on time and not calling the Mods in Discord "assholes" which some of them were (albeit, not all. Some were great) and on to, "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out". They are not done. They're just dumping us. I heard that they might be going the reseller only route, but I can't be certain. For any existing MintPanel grandfather, who pays direct, who shows Service = 1 and has an invoice showing, I'd be quite surprised but would love to know if this is true for any of the folks who fall in this category.

I had an email from them originally when it was changed, and with a new password, but all the URL’s didn’t work In that email.
Found their new portal addres (from the posts above) and logged in.

put a support ticket in and got their bot reply with the correct url, with this and the “New“ password from the initial email, got it working.

seems if you didn’t get a email then you haven’t got an account anymore. And they have said on the announcements that “ Due to recent events we’re not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded”
I will see what happens when the service is due for renewal.

Good luck everyone!

I suspect they were willing to let a lot of mintpanel users go because a lot of us were grandfathered in to the old pricing. Very disappointed with them & their lack of reciprocity in loyalty to their customers.
So since I was one of the Mint panel users from forever ago. I'm just SOL?

Well I signed up for Sapphire and it's been pretty good so far. It is also a much better deal than I had with GM as their top service (Platinum Plus = $10) is only a dollar more than what I was paying at GM (for two concurrent connections) but now I get 5 from Sapphire and the service even works on my Samsung Smart TV.

Who knows if this service works out this may turn out to be a blessing in disguise!
I'll keep this for a month or two until such time as GM reaches out to me or I find the service to be lacking.

I had an email from them originally when it was changed, and with a new password, but all the URL’s didn’t work In that email.

put a support ticket in and got their bot reply with the correct url, with this and the “New“ password from the initial email, got it working.

seems if you didn’t get a email then you haven’t got an account anymore. And they have said on the announcements that “ Due to recent events we’re not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded”

Good luck everyone!
how do i put in a support ticket who do i email ?

Good luck everyone!
Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking into a few other providers as a last resort. Anyone have luck with Sapphire? I tried to get a sub but their payment system wasn't working as of yesterday.

are you being charged in dollars or pounds on topdog?
because the conversion rate is nowhere near being the same,
I noticed that when i was about to pay my invoice as a new customer

Good morning! When a Moderator has a moment, could they please send me the FAQ? Greatly appreciated and keep up the great work keeping us updated!

are you being charged in dollars or pounds on topdog?
because the conversion rate is nowhere near being the same,
I noticed that when i was about to pay my invoice as a new customer
I read on their discord you have to change your password every month

Back
Top Bottom