Games Masters IPTV

Just installed an Apple TV 4K w IPlayTV (Top recommended by GS) , EPG not working for me.... Using the crendentials sent in a GS email....can someone send me the most current info/links/url. Thanks in advance.

its the first i've heard of that happening. do you have a lot of other apps installed? is tivimate the official version from google play/tivimate companion or is it the hacked version.?

Greetings everyone. Is there a new url for Gamers EPG for Tivimate? I've been away for a few days and now EPG isn't working. If so can a someone please dm updated url to me. Thanks in advance.

EPG down for me too. I'm using tivimate updated version.
I really don't understand what is going on and why EPG is down so often. I would love if I could just be able to watch TV instead of browsing through forums every other day to figure out how to fix things. I see that many people write here asking for new URL. Can someone please explain what is that about. Should I ask the same every time something doesn't work? Thanks for helping.

EPG down for me too. I'm using tivimate updated version.
I really don't understand what is going on and why EPG is down so often. I would love if I could just be able to watch TV instead of browsing through forums every other day to figure out how to fix things. I see that many people write here asking for new URL. Can someone please explain what is that about. Should I ask the same every time something doesn't work? Thanks for helping.
I’ll DM you

EPG is working fine on both IPTV Smarters and Purple IPTV player.
Must be a problem with tivimate as the problem is not with GM.
I do not use tivimate so I cannot test it.

EPG is working fine on both IPTV Smarters and Purple IPTV player.
Must be a problem with tivimate as the problem is not with GM.
I do not use tivimate so I cannot test it.
There is no problem with TiviMate or any other application. The service is working fine on all.

Back
Top Bottom