Games Masters IPTV

Hi guys, new member! Thank you for all the useful information. My service is working fine but the billing portal URL from my June invoice is not working. Has the URL changed again, my next invoice is due soon. Cheers!

Hi guys, new member! Thank you for all the useful information. My service is working fine but the billing portal URL from my June invoice is not working. Has the URL changed again, my next invoice is due soon. Cheers!
I’ll DM you

The EPG is still down. If you're inquiring for a ''new'' server to fix that, there is none.
If your service is working and you got a server in the past two weeks it's still valid.

I have about 4000 channels and I watch 25. I should be able to create my on EPG and dump the rest of channels. Maybe a selective pull of what we use verses everything. All I need is a favorite list, with the 25 or so channels.

I have about 4000 channels and I watch 25. I should be able to create my on EPG and dump the rest of channels. Maybe a selective pull of what we use verses everything. All I need is a favorite list, with the 25 or so channels.
m3u4u Is a very popular site (free) to create and modify an EPG >
m3u playlist editor
Create, edit, sort m3u playlists online, EPG, and more!

Hi Loading Tivimate on a new 4k firestick after install click on it goes away can anyone help
just to make sure did you
  • Head to Settings
  • Choose My Fire TV
  • Select Developer Options
  • Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
  • Proceed by selecting the Turn on the option
before installing tivimate?

Back
Top Bottom