SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

I just started using tivimate free version but my epg is not working , can someone give me step by step instructions on how to get the epg up and running again. Thanks in advance.
 
I just started using tivimate free version but my epg is not working , can someone give me step by step instructions on how to get the epg up and running again. Thanks in advance.
Adding a new playlist, Settings/Playlists/Add playlist/Xtream Codes login/ - Enter the server address, username, password, and uncheck include VOD.
Sending you a DM as well
 
Is there new info on creating a new account?!
To my knowledge, new accounts are not available at this time. If I'm wrong someone will let you know quick enough.
 
To all of those individuals who are reporting playlist and EPG issues with Tivimate 2.8.5, please specify whether or not you are trying to connect directly (via your providers URL) or via a 3rd party service that allows you to create your own Playlist & EPG. I've had issues with the later that I have figured out. Two seperate issues.
 
It’s a good job people on here know what’s going on with GM......and can help.should we now just forget GM and find another🤔
the way i see it if the service is working and the epg is fairly dependable i wont change but i've got a backup service too. These services have had plenty of reasons to just pack up and disappear, these guys last year when their payment portals werent working for months, extended everybody for months and provided free service. So kinda left me loyal.
 
:thumbs-up-animated-emoji:
Service appears to be working great for everyone! 😎
 
Can someone DM me the EPG URL? Mine keeps producing the following error: "EPG processing failed, please provide feedback. Error message = Root element is missing."
 
Can someone DM me the EPG URL? Mine keeps producing the following error: "EPG processing failed, please provide feedback. Error message = Root element is missing."
I’ll DM you
 
Please send me the new URL for GM to use on xciptv? I have paid thru end of August. After that I will give up entirely! Thank you
 
Back
Top