Games Masters IPTV

Good morning everyone. Is there, in fact, a new URL for the epg? (There seems to be, from what I read.) If so, could someone DM? Many many many thanks! (I use tivimate, and I just add the server w extreme code. But one can add an epg source manually.)

You don't need full m3u URLs and EPG URLs - When you want to add a playlist to TiviMate, select add playlist, select the last item "Xtream Codes login", You will only need to add the server as I gave it to you, your username, and password. Uncheck Include VOD. After you enter the server it will let you rename it to whatever prefer. This is the easier way to add a playlist. If you don't follow that, someone else will gladly assist you.
Thanks again Mike, I guess I should be more clear on my issue...my service is working perfectly..always has for many months..but for last little bit, let's say last week...I get an error on the EPG
"Failed to update.....make sure epg url is correct..."
Just wondering if there is something going at gamers end

Thanks again Mike, I guess I should be more clear on my issue...my service is working perfectly..always has for many months..but for last little bit, let's say last week...I get an error on the EPG
"Failed to update.....make sure epg url is correct..."
Just wondering if there is something going at gamers end
There was a brief period last week when the guide was down. It is working and you shouldn't see that now as you now have the correct server address.

Well, as my luck will have it..I still get that error everytime
Are you using a legitimate paid version of TiviMate? If you're using 2.85, try rolling back to version 2.80

Are you using a legitimate paid version of TiviMate? If you're using 2.85, try rolling back to version 2.80
Yes. A paid full tivimate. And yes it's 2.8.5. But one thing I don't know how to do is roll back one version. I'm on an Invidia Shield. It only gobes me the option to uninstall. I don't really want to do that and lose all my data, which would force me to set up all the playlists again. Maybe 2.8.6 will resolve the issue.

Yes. A paid full tivimate. And yes it's 2.8.5. But one thing I don't know how to do is roll back one version. I'm on an Invidia Shield. It only gobes me the option to uninstall. I don't really want to do that and lose all my data, which would force me to set up all the playlists again. Maybe 2.8.6 will resolve the issue.
Yes, unfortunately, you can't go backward. I've read about some issues w/Shield. Sorry, I'm using Fire devices and haven't experienced that. There hasn't been an update for a while now, perhaps a fix is pending. I can't say. For the time being if you wanted to try 2.8.0 the only choice is a complete reinstall.

For the Shield users with TiviMate issues. Take particular care in entering the server information. The Shield reportedly adds a space to the end after a "." causing a lot of problems for people. If you see that just delete the space.

Tried to setup XCIPTV on my FireStick and getting a repeating login error. Any suggestions?

I have also started getting cloudflare 503 errors on the M3U url. Is there a new server address?

Tried to setup XCIPTV on my FireStick and getting a repeating login error. Any suggestions?

I have also started getting cloudflare 503 errors on the M3U url. Is there a new server address?
I’ll DM you

Hi everyone is there a problem?
I've been using smarters with the xstream code and it's been fine until tonight, now when I go into smarters and load the channels all I get is all and favorites and nothing in either of them. I've lost all my channels, has something happened to gamers iptv services I just paid my last invoice on 14/7/20

Hi everyone is there a problem?
I've been using smarters with the xstream code and it's been fine until tonight, now when I go into smarters and load the channels all I get is all and favorites and nothing in either of them. I've lost all my channels, has something happened to gamers iptv services I just paid my last invoice on 14/7/20
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom