Games Masters IPTV

Having an issue while watching a movie on tivimate...the movie plays flawlessly all the way to the last 10-15 min and then starts buffering, stopping, going basically acting up. By the time it catches up we've missed the ending. Any one have any issues like that? Thanks

Hey there I keep getting sign in failed ive been using the same password and account for a while now and last couple days can't get into it... any help would be awesome....

Hey there I keep getting sign in failed ive been using the same password and account for a while now and last couple days can't get into it... any help would be awesome....
I DM’d you

If you are new here, a 👍 generally means you have been DM’d a reply to your question/issue. Check the envelope at the top of your screen for your messages..it will have a number when you get a reply. Refresh this page occasionally to see your messages sooner. Hope this helps 😉

Still no luck, Mike tried to assist, but something may be getting lost in translation
Can someone else dm me the full playlist AND Epg URLs...of course with thier account data X'd out
So much appreciated in advance

Still no luck, Mike tried to assist, but something may be getting lost in translation
Can someone else dm me the full playlist AND Epg URLs...of course with thier account data X'd out
So much appreciated in advance
You don't need full m3u URLs and EPG URLs - When you want to add a playlist to TiviMate, select add playlist, select the last item "Xtream Codes login", You will only need to add the server as I gave it to you, your username, and password. Uncheck Include VOD. After you enter the server it will let you rename it to whatever prefer. This is the easier way to add a playlist. If you don't follow that, someone else will gladly assist you.

Back
Top Bottom