DM senthey, gang, I guess I have to bother again can someone help me out with the new url thanks again
DM senthey, gang, I guess I have to bother again can someone help me out with the new url thanks again
DM sentCan someone send the new url please. Thanks
Can someone send the new url please. Thanks
DM sentCan someone send the new url please. Thanks
DM sentCan someone send the new url please. Thanks
DM sentCould someone also DM the new url for firestick. Thank you. Using Tivimate and Gamemaster
DM sentI was using xciptv with gamemaster, was working great now can not get anything, any help would be appreciated.
DM sentIs anyone having trouble with tivimate and the new urls. It took me 9 times this morning and I ended up using an old one. My friend has tried every url (I tried too) and we keep getting an error
I’ll DM youI would like to sign up with Gamemasters. I love the channel list. Is that still possible, or is Gamemasters going away like other iptv companies recently?
Excellent!I’ll DM you
ya they're greatNo Question, just wanted to say Thanx and what a great job z0ne3 & Crystalblue6161 are doing.
You’re doing a good job too Ed! We ALL do what we can to help each other out here.ya they're great
May I have the new url pleaseDM sent
May i have the new url please? Any reason why they dnt send it to us in an email?I’ll DM you
Thank you!DM sent
DM sentIs there a new URL? was working fine on tivimate up until a couple days ago..if so, can someone DM it to me, Thanks
Not yetHello, everyone. Have anyone heard when VOD or series will be back?
I was told that both would not return. Suggest using cinema or cyberflix w/ real or all Debrid account linked for best results. There are some iptv with them still included, but you can figure it will disappear from most of the big ones (public ones) within next few months.Hello, everyone. Have anyone heard when VOD or series will be back?
can you DM me the server codes i can not log in thanksplease dm to me as well
regards
the server codes please DM mecan you DM me the server codes i can not log in thanks
Thanks a lot!Can someone send the new url please. Thanks
I’ll DM youMy list is coming up empty. Is there another new url for login to service? Can someone send me latest? Or is it just down?
Thank you.
I’ll DM youI have gm working on tivimate right now but am concerned about paying my bill when it comes due. I’d hate to lose the service because I can’t find a way to pay. Can anyone help?