Offline
You’re welcomeThank You Crystalblue works good.![]()
You’re welcomeThank You Crystalblue works good.![]()
I DM’d youHey there I keep getting sign in failed ive been using the same password and account for a while now and last couple days can't get into it... any help would be awesome....
I DM’d you@Crystalblue6161 hello, is there a new URL? Thank you in advance
You don't need full m3u URLs and EPG URLs - When you want to add a playlist to TiviMate, select add playlist, select the last item "Xtream Codes login", You will only need to add the server as I gave it to you, your username, and password. Uncheck Include VOD. After you enter the server it will let you rename it to whatever prefer. This is the easier way to add a playlist. If you don't follow that, someone else will gladly assist you.Still no luck, Mike tried to assist, but something may be getting lost in translation
Can someone else dm me the full playlist AND Epg URLs...of course with thier account data X'd out
So much appreciated in advance
Thanks again Mike, I guess I should be more clear on my issue...my service is working perfectly..always has for many months..but for last little bit, let's say last week...I get an error on the EPGYou don't need full m3u URLs and EPG URLs - When you want to add a playlist to TiviMate, select add playlist, select the last item "Xtream Codes login", You will only need to add the server as I gave it to you, your username, and password. Uncheck Include VOD. After you enter the server it will let you rename it to whatever prefer. This is the easier way to add a playlist. If you don't follow that, someone else will gladly assist you.
There was a brief period last week when the guide was down. It is working and you shouldn't see that now as you now have the correct server address.Thanks again Mike, I guess I should be more clear on my issue...my service is working perfectly..always has for many months..but for last little bit, let's say last week...I get an error on the EPG
"Failed to update.....make sure epg url is correct..."
Just wondering if there is something going at gamers end
Well, as my luck will have it..I still get that error everytimeThere was a brief period last week when the guide was down. It is working and you shouldn't see that now as you now have the correct server address.
Are you using a legitimate paid version of TiviMate? If you're using 2.85, try rolling back to version 2.80Well, as my luck will have it..I still get that error everytime
Yes. A paid full tivimate. And yes it's 2.8.5. But one thing I don't know how to do is roll back one version. I'm on an Invidia Shield. It only gobes me the option to uninstall. I don't really want to do that and lose all my data, which would force me to set up all the playlists again. Maybe 2.8.6 will resolve the issue.Are you using a legitimate paid version of TiviMate? If you're using 2.85, try rolling back to version 2.80
Yes, unfortunately, you can't go backward. I've read about some issues w/Shield. Sorry, I'm using Fire devices and haven't experienced that. There hasn't been an update for a while now, perhaps a fix is pending. I can't say. For the time being if you wanted to try 2.8.0 the only choice is a complete reinstall.Yes. A paid full tivimate. And yes it's 2.8.5. But one thing I don't know how to do is roll back one version. I'm on an Invidia Shield. It only gobes me the option to uninstall. I don't really want to do that and lose all my data, which would force me to set up all the playlists again. Maybe 2.8.6 will resolve the issue.
Legit version, but free ..not full 2.80Are you using a legitimate paid version of TiviMate? If you're using 2.85, try rolling back to version 2.80
I’ll DM youTried to setup XCIPTV on my FireStick and getting a repeating login error. Any suggestions?
I have also started getting cloudflare 503 errors on the M3U url. Is there a new server address?
I’ll DM youHi everyone is there a problem?
I've been using smarters with the xstream code and it's been fine until tonight, now when I go into smarters and load the channels all I get is all and favorites and nothing in either of them. I've lost all my channels, has something happened to gamers iptv services I just paid my last invoice on 14/7/20
I’ll DM youHave it working on tivimate and xciptv but no epg. Is there a separate epg url?
I’ll DM youBeen using Tivimate for a while now with no problems. Last two days getting a lot of buffering and no program info in the epg.
I’ll DM youService is working great on XCPITV but I haven't had the epg for a few days
No..the Discord will not be returning. Sorry!Hi just wondering if there are any future plans for a new Discord ?