Games Masters IPTV

Good news, gmaster panel user and they deducted from my credit card the bill amount, a day before the expiration of service, I see a lot of work done to the service. Stability. EPG. Logos appearing. New channels.

Thanks Master's for all the hard work
Gmaster panel never had auto pay are you sure it's not Top dog or perhaps thru your online banking?

New filelinked code for gm 71194300...All is not gloom and doom....All you need is username and password....

The fileinked space provides pre-configured viewers, i'm using XTC on a Firestick and its accepted my details but the content isnt any different to using smarters or perfect player, the only benefit i can see is the server info is pre-configured, or is on XTC. I'm still unable to view BT Sports, which is the marker I'm presently using. Its a nice to have but no further down the line with available content IMO.
New filelinked code for gm 71194300...All is not gloom and doom....All you need is username and password....

I’ve still got service and invoice is due on the 15th as well. Strange that some people can access topdog today and some cant! Time will tell!
I just had a reply from topdog today support. They told me that I was on the wrong portal and that the gmasterpanel should be up and running before my subscription expires but in the meantime I should still be able to use my service as normal. This confirms to me that top dog and gmaster are splitting

I just had a reply from topdog today support. They told me that I was on the wrong portal and that the gmasterpanel should be up and running before my subscription expires but in the meantime I should still be able to use my service as normal. This confirms to me that top dog and gmaster are splitting

They split In to 2 companies after the end of TPK. Probably some in fighting going on that is why TPK finished and got split up.

Why is anyone trying to find out how to give this bunch of ***** any more of their hard earned money?

They've treated their customers with complete contempt. Discord abandoned, no emails, not even the barest acknowledgement on their Portal page. "Err (3)" - yeah, that'll do it. Explains everything!!

The only reason I'm still viewing using the GMX details is because I stumbled over this Husham resource.
Even then, that was after I'd been forced by GM's actions, to trawl the net, trying to find out what happened.

If you ever had the misfortune to deal with GM via Discord, oi vai, what a bunch of arrogant egotists.
Their constant bleat being "well it's a lot cheaper than cable" or "Not Working is all part of an IPTV service"
Service? Ha...if only

So. Do yourself a favour guys. Use the forced time searching the forums to find yourself a new supplier.

Now. What can I say about Husham and his guy's help with the GM debacle?
Heroes - each and every one. A hero.
Speedy, appropriate responses to each and every query.
Answering the same question, over and over again, with no snidey comments.
No "just scroll up!". No threats to block people asking questions.
Ever been on a Board where the MODs treat you like that? Ring any bells? Anyone?🤔

Husham - Thank You. So appreciated.

Im the same as a number of you I used mint/gmasterpanel have tried to get into topdog.today but nothing and it wont let me reset password. Maybe they will migrate that all on to one server but who knows.
I have actually emailed them and got a response a couple of times but nothing that hasnt been posted on here already.

“website will be up in due time please be patient“

“we will extend you until you can pay. Thank You for your support!”

This does very much seem like the last split just hope it all gets sorted soon!

what is their email address?

Had $15 auto took from card ......asked for refund had it back on card in 2 days.......and e mail saying the could not get reliable sources for gmx

Back
Top Bottom