Games Masters IPTV

I just signed up here and y'all know why, lol. My gmaster panel stopped working about 10 days ago.
I skimmed thru all 89 pages but not sure what url you folks talking about? Is this the new url for gmaster pannel app? If so, may I get the url?

Actually they stole the name about 2 years ago. I joined them by accident once. The are "Players Klub" as opposed to "The Players Klub." I meant to join TPK, which I did.... and then they became GM.
And now we seem to have two Top Dogs, a payment portal and an IPTV service.
All is fair, it would seem, in the IPTV racket.
They're all so shady! Can't make a dishonest living, honestly I guess, lol. I've seen a lot of this and to this day, I still don't click on the links on my invoices to pay my bill. I go to straight to my bookmarked page to do what I have to do. I don't trust any of them, and I don't think I should. I just do my research as best as I can and proceed with caution and skeptism.

Last edited:
So does this mean my account was closed. I can log into the topdog.today but neither the XCIPTV or the Tivimate allows me to login. I tried all three server addresses that was PM'd to me and none worked(both gmaster ones and the reachfor.....one) what do I do ask for a refund or what?
Have you ever used either of these apps before? I'm asking because I'm wondering if you are putting the server information in the right spot. I'll DM you the working server, which needs to be entered into the Xtreme Codes API login, and not the url. You can enter the url info which is a long stream, which includes your login and password, and then another one for your epg, but that's more work. Enter the server info I'll send you by DM in the Xtreme Codes login section, and then follow the prompts for your login (or username) and password.

hi guys
I paid for my service just a couple of days before it went down. I am getting a lot of contradictory information on the status.
Can someone explain to me how to get my service working again? FYI I know my username and password for the website where I would go to pay my bill, but I don't know my username and password for the m3u url and have no idea where to get it from since I didn't save it anywhere.

For people looking for alternatives, this site has some listed:

Just signed up with VStreams month to month, seems very good so far. $8.00 / month.
Do any of us use vpn for streaming? I'm in US and should be using one. I have 2 fire sticks, any vpn recommendation?

The problem is, they don't accept visa gift cards (or any card for that matter) I would not pay via paypal because it has my name attached to it, and I don't really know how bitcoin works / don't wanna deal with it. There are anonymous bitcoin atms near where I live but they charge an arm and a leg so the $8 a month will end up being $10 a month

I'm a current long-time customer of TPK/Gamemaster. Account was paid and would have been good until next week. How do I access? Thanks

hi guys
I paid for my service just a couple of days before it went down. I am getting a lot of contradictory information on the status.
Can someone explain to me how to get my service working again? FYI I know my username and password for the website where I would go to pay my bill, but I don't know my username and password for the m3u url and have no idea where to get it from since I didn't save it anywhere.
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom