SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Yes, for right now. Why????
Cuz game master as you know doesn't have vod and so you should add another app to your firestic k for movies and series like 1234movies or beetv
 
I just need instructions for HOW to get the "movies" added to my xciptv. On one of the links that husham

posted today under the title, " Game Master IPTV Discussion continues from Games Masters IPTV"
You have to get a separate app for movies and series
 
Cuz game master as you know doesn't have vod and do you should add another app to your firestic k for movies and series like 1234movies or beetv


I know but "HOW" do I do that. I'm using xciptv...so is that called the app or not? If not, what is the xciptv that I downloaded???
 
I know but "HOW" do I do that. I'm using xciptv...so is that called the app or not? If not, what is the xciptv that I downloaded???

So how do I get/add the 1234movies or beetv?? Also, what about de-brid what is that and does it also have movies and do I

have to pay separate fee for it? Sorry I'm just confused...and frustrated :(
 
I know but "HOW" do I do that. I'm using xciptv...so is that called the app or not? If not, what is the xciptv that I downloaded???
Yes xciptv is an app for live tv. You will need to download an install another additional app for movies and series. Hus ham lists several that I can message you
 
You have to get a separate app for movies and series

Okay what type of app for movies & series...how much and where do I get it?
Yes xciptv is an app for live tv. You will need to download an install another additional app for movies and series. Hus ham lists several that I can message you
Yes xciptv is an app for live tv. You will need to download an install another additional app for movies and series. Hus ham lists several that I can message you


Yes...please tell me some that husham listed that I can use but I need to know "HOW" to do it.

I don't know "what" to put "where".

Could you give me step-by step instructions please? thank you!
 
Okay what type of app for movies & series...how much and where do I get it?




Yes...please tell me some that husham listed that I can use but I need to know "HOW" to do it.

I don't know "what" to put "where".

Could you give me step-by step instructions please? thank you!
Sent you a direct message it's the envelope icon up there.
 
Ok, so right after the gmaster app went down and discord was taken away, I made the transition to Tivimate. Everything was great with it. I did purchase a second account with TopDog because it had a very familiar layout. I use both at different times.

Now I cannot use Tivimate at all nothing ever comes up. I know my billing was set to renew on the 15th and that's on or around when my issue started. I reset my app today, and now it's not even accepting my username and password. I'm I completely dead in the water at this point? I would prefer to keep this service going it at all possible..

Please help.
 
Ok, so right after the gmaster app went down and discord was taken away, I made the transition to Tivimate. Everything was great with it. I did purchase a second account with TopDog because it had a very familiar layout. I use both at different times.

Now I cannot use Tivimate at all nothing ever comes up. I know my billing was set to renew on the 15th and that's on or around when my issue started. I reset my app today, and now it's not even accepting my username and password. I'm I completely dead in the water at this point? I would prefer to keep this service going it at all possible..

Please help.
I would check to see if both accounts have expired. If they are still in force you might also uninstall tivimate and reinstall it.
 
Ok, so right after the gmaster app went down and discord was taken away, I made the transition to Tivimate. Everything was great with it. I did purchase a second account with TopDog because it had a very familiar layout. I use both at different times.

Now I cannot use Tivimate at all nothing ever comes up. I know my billing was set to renew on the 15th and that's on or around when my issue started. I reset my app today, and now it's not even accepting my username and password. I'm I completely dead in the water at this point? I would prefer to keep this service going it at all possible..

Please help.

TOPDOG is closed
 
Do you have the new portal address?
Yeah I was moved to the new one for a day, just long enough to pay the bill and then the next day I guess they had second thoughts about keeping my account....It was an old TPK original so I'm guessing that is what the deal is.

Dumb because I would have gladly paid a higher price if they just asked.
I'm pretty much done with them....
 
I was up last night but now down this morning and i did update epg
Hmmm tivimate on my firestic k has epg. Another app on my tablet has no epg for either of my subs. It's the guide provider problem
 
Let me know when you find one please. Need a good back up with all 3 as well!
Quite honestly, if you feel this way, why not move on. Chances are the service will get back to normal shortly but who knows. I ended up trying a trial with Alternatives to Game Master IPTV Jack. It was $5 for 2 connections. So far, very happy. Only negative was figuring out bitcoins but it took 15mins. Great Can/US/UK content, lots of VOD but small 24/7. Jack was very easy to deal with too
I just signed up with Jack as well as another alternative. The trial was nothing short of amazing. Renewed my Gamemasters but will now keep both. Thanks for suggesting it.
 
Is there something with payment processing,I am unable to make a payment to extend my service that expires in 2 days.
 
Don't update it then....lo I did and now nada...lol
That's right I was gonna say don't update. But if you have two subs on tivimate you can assign the backups epg to Game master and visa versa as the epg comes and goes!.
 
Is there something with payment processing,I am unable to make a payment to extend my service that expires in 2 days.
Do you get an error message and have you submitted a ticket on the site?
 
Yeah I have Tivimate Pro and do have another backup service so I have been getting the epg all along,Just that my service expires in 2 days and would hate to lose it,I like the 24/7 channels and the service other than the inconvenience of a few weeks ago.
 
I get nothing not even a button to click to process payment once all my info is entered.
Sometimes a weird thing like that is because of the browser your using. If on a computer try chrome or Firefox or edge see if that's why. Are you trying on a computer?
 
Back
Top