Games Masters IPTV

That is cheap! I really don't care about VOD on my IPTV service. In fact, I get annoyed when so much attention is focused on it while the live TV service is struggling. Like Husham says, I don't get the big demand for VOD when Kodi has a far better selection and never goes down.

I will ask you though if they have a good selection of Canadian news channels, TSN and Sportsnet? I need my Canadian content. I'm happy with GM's Canadian content, although a few key Canadian channels have been offline since they disappeared, and that's a bit annoying.
140 Canadian channels. 7 sports net, 5 tsn, ctv news, fox news canada, CNBC, cnn, a few locals. Any other specific channels you are looking for?

This is exactly correct, Husham. IPTV is for live TV channels. Maintaining VOD, in my opinion, wastes a lot of the service provider's resources. I'd rather they focus on maintaining the live TV service and servers, rather than adding movies and shows, which you can get from other apps. I've used many of the various apks for streaming shows and movies, but they also come and go and YMMV with those. For the most reliable streaming (VOD), learn how to install Kodi and subscribe to Real-Debrid. I installed five or six of the most popular Kodi addons, in case one ever acts up and I strongly recommend Real-Debrid service and Seren. It never fails me and I get the highest quality streams ever. Pure rips from blurays and instant loading and zero buffering. I hate the talk of needing VOD on my IPTV service. I'm paying for live channels and the cable like service, not the VOD which can be obtained for free and with more variety via Kodi.

I hope GM comes back because I like the service (not their customer service though, and that could end up being one of their downfalls), but I agree, if they want us to pay them, they will tell us and will make it possible to do so. I don't understand people who are freaking out about not being able to give these people money that they aren't even asking for. If they don't come back soon, they will lose a lot of business. They know that. They might lose mine out of their arrogance. It's all fair in a free market.

Completely agree. I've been through this before with them when they were doing the transition into GM and the time before that transitioning out of The PlayersKlub. They provide a good service (minus the customer service). If they want us to pay them, they will sort it out. Patience is a virtue.

So are there others here that have had the old $5 TPK that was still grandfathered in by Game Master? Wondering if any of you like that have gotten any email from Game Master? I know I haven't and have a theory that maybe they're not keeping us since if it's Top Dog now and $8 maybe they don't want to honor that? I have no clue. Just throwing that out there since all this is still a mystery. Since if some are getting emails, I know I haven't and I'm on old $5 TPK so sorta makes sense. I'm guessing when my account is due the 15th and if not sent an invoice it's all over and we have to do Top Dog or whatever?
I've got the OLD $5 service back from when it was PlayersKlub. Just hanging out to see what happens. Been through this before. Patience is best. and having a backup if needed.

140 Canadian channels. 7 sports net, 5 tsn, ctv news, fox news canada, CNBC, cnn, a few locals. Any other specific channels you are looking for?

There are, but don't worry about it. They do have a 24 hour free trial, if I get more serious about. I don't want to waste your time. Thanks for the offer! That's kind.

Interesting. I tried logging on there and wasn't able to, but I haven't received an email from them yet, either. My invoice usually shows up on the 8th, so here's hoping it turns up and I'm active in the new system at that point. (Patience. sigh)
I never received an email either but I saw someone on here say they logged into Client Area - TopDog Today so I tried and a my info showed up

I used to pay through this site:
gmasterpanel . com

I'm sorry that I can't help you. I'm unfamiliar with that site. I can only advise waiting and monitoring here. People seem pretty eager to share new information as they discover it. If you have no service, you can always try a different provider. I have Mobdro as a free backup, but there is no guide or anything and quality varies (but it's free), and there are plenty of other IPTV companies providing similar service at reasonable prices. The beauty of IPTV is that it's so cheap, you can have several services at once and you can cancel any of them without notice. Just don't pay the bill upon renewal.

Back
Top Bottom