Games Masters IPTV

Are they the "TopDog" that arose, along with Game Master from the ashes of TPK? I don't know the specifics of what happened to TPK, but it seems like some sort of a civil war broke out and the Twitter account went to TopDog, and the Discord went to Game Master. I noticed the TopDog Twitter account is gone. I was going to look them up to explore as a backup service should GM not come back, but they're gone.
I believe they are, but I'm not sure

Prices seem okay. 8 bucks for one connection and 4 for each subsequent connection and a 24 hour trial. I'm still good with my GM, but I bookmarked it for future reference. Thanks.
$8 gets you 2 connections. The free trial is live tv only

You have to use a separate player. I am using XCIPTV. I know it's a lot of reading, but there are several helpful posts here, or you can DM a mod for help.
Did the URL change because I have xcip and it’s not working again after it was working for a couple days

$8 gets you 2 connections. The free trial is live tv only

That is cheap! I really don't care about VOD on my IPTV service. In fact, I get annoyed when so much attention is focused on it while the live TV service is struggling. Like Husham says, I don't get the big demand for VOD when Kodi has a far better selection and never goes down.

I will ask you though if they have a good selection of Canadian news channels, TSN and Sportsnet? I need my Canadian content. I'm happy with GM's Canadian content, although a few key Canadian channels have been offline since they disappeared, and that's a bit annoying.

So are there others here that have had the old $5 TPK that was still grandfathered in by Game Master? Wondering if any of you like that have gotten any email from Game Master? I know I haven't and have a theory that maybe they're not keeping us since if it's Top Dog now and $8 maybe they don't want to honor that? I have no clue. Just throwing that out there since all this is still a mystery. Since if some are getting emails, I know I haven't and I'm on old $5 TPK so sorta makes sense. I'm guessing when my account is due the 15th and if not sent an invoice it's all over and we have to do Top Dog or whatever?

So are there others here that have had the old $5 TPK that was still grandfathered in by Game Master? Wondering if any of you like that have gotten any email from Game Master? I know I haven't and have a theory that maybe they're not keeping us since if it's Top Dog now and $8 maybe they don't want to honor that? I have no clue. Just throwing that out there since all this is still a mystery. Since if some are getting emails, I know I haven't and I'm on old $5 TPK so sorta makes sense. I'm guessing when my account is due the 15th and if not sent an invoice it's all over and we have to do Top Dog or whatever?
I also am a grandfathered $5 gamemaster customer. I also did not get an email.. Wish i knew what to do!

View attachment 147
I just tried this as well and my login topdog.portal worked. I'll just keep an eye on this and see what happens. I've been with TPK from the beginning and the Gamemaster too...dont want to lose my 5$/month grandfathered price!

Interesting. I tried logging on there and wasn't able to, but I haven't received an email from them yet, either. My invoice usually shows up on the 8th, so here's hoping it turns up and I'm active in the new system at that point. (Patience. sigh)

That is cheap! I really don't care about VOD on my IPTV service. In fact, I get annoyed when so much attention is focused on it while the live TV service is struggling. Like Husham says, I don't get the big demand for VOD when Kodi has a far better selection and never goes down.

I will ask you though if they have a good selection of Canadian news channels, TSN and Sportsnet? I need my Canadian content. I'm happy with GM's Canadian content, although a few key Canadian channels have been offline since they disappeared, and that's a bit annoying.
I know they have Canadian channels. But I didn't pay too much attention to them. I will look when I get home and let you know

Something must of happened behind the scenes, as the GM service kept going down recently and the mods on Discord were a little feisty during the last outage before the plug was pulled. I’ve been with them since TPK and GM using the TD portal, i think there was another portal that you could also use, Mint Panel, or something like that. In fairness to them, when the xtreme codes community got busted around September of last year, they worked really hard on getting the service back up. Who knows if they will rise again fully.

Something must of happened behind the scenes, as the GM service kept going down recently and the mods on Discord were a little feisty during the last outage before the plug was pulled. I’ve been with them since TPK and GM using the TD portal, i think there was another portal that you could also use, Mint Panel, or something like that. In fairness to them, when the xtreme codes community got busted around September of last year, they worked really hard on getting the service back up. Who knows if they will rise again fully.
Mint Panel changed to Gmaster panel for awhile now. For those that don't know, originally or at least originally since I've been using it,,, TPK just used mint panel and then they added top dog and used both of those panels. I once went to top dog then and back to Mint. Maybe should have stayed top dog if it's the same now. It'd be a shame if it's gone for good since really had the most channels from what services I've checked. It'll be what it'll be, that's for sure, haha.

From what I can tell, only customers on their TopDog portal have been moved over to their new TopDog portal. Those on Mintpanel cannot access it. I would assume that they'd set up a new portal for them or move them over to the same TopDog portal (that makes a lot more sense to me). But they did publish a cryptic note about some people's services being cancelled and refunds offered and it sounded final. So I do not know.

The Xtreme Codes thing was hard on all providers, and it seemed like there was some sort of inner conflict going on between the folks at TPK at the exact same time, with very little information coming from either new company, and I remain unimpressed by that as well as their arrogant tone in their Discord.

So are there others here that have had the old $5 TPK that was still grandfathered in by Game Master? Wondering if any of you like that have gotten any email from Game Master? I know I haven't and have a theory that maybe they're not keeping us since if it's Top Dog now and $8 maybe they don't want to honor that? I have no clue. Just throwing that out there since all this is still a mystery.

I used to have the $5 TPK account but somehow got transitioned to the $8 when TPK went pop. I used Topdog for both TPK and GMX. TD sent me an email to confirm the changes and say that the service is up and running with the previously mentioned services not running (VOD and Series etc). Everything else seems ok so far, the EPG works, I’m using Smarters, so fingers crossed for now. In the email they did offer a refund if I’m not happy. So no complaints from me at the moment.

The service has never gone down for me since the loss of discord etc. And still have service with Game master . Until when who knows. RIP Game master.

The service has never gone down for me since the loss of discord etc. And still have service with Game master . Until when who knows. RIP Game master.
I don't think they're gone. They're just being quiet right now.

Back
Top Bottom