SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

EPG working on Tivimate and IPTV Smarters. Fyi for anybody using the Smarters app and having stuttering issues, especially on sports or news stations I found a fix. Go to settings, player settings, switch from software decoder to Native. Much better picture quality so far.
 
EPG working on Tivimate and IPTV Smarters. Fyi for anybody using the Smarters app and having stuttering issues, especially on sports or news stations I found a fix. Go to settings, player settings, switch from software decoder to Native. Much better picture quality so far.

thank you! :)
 
Just had a friend that couldn't login on the new panel so I sent a ticket in for him with his email and they couldn't find it and told me they were shutting down due to couldn't find good providers...Anyone else received this reply from them??
 
Just had a friend that couldn't login on the new panel so I sent a ticket in for him with his email and they couldn't find it and told me they were shutting down due to couldn't find good providers...Anyone else received this reply from them??
Seems like it might be true since my login now no longer works on the new portal and my service with them doesn't work...
Either that or they dropped my account again for some reason.
 
I am confused here...first gmaster was running fine. Now I have NO live tv at all. It keeps doing that "twirling" thing. Does anyone know

what is going on??? Yes, I put in a ticket but they are NOT addressin my "exact" questions...
Read to the bottom of the mail they sent and should read something like the reply wich is at the top of message *Bump*
 
ok, it is 2 - just checked the account in Smarters, says 2. thought it was 3 for some reason. it's okay. things are working PERFECTLY. Fast servers, no channel issues. happy happy...

\just worried about support and contacting admins for any issues. I know a lot of services (like reddit) are cracking down on eye-p-tee-v... always thought discord was safe from getting cut.
 
Last edited:
Is anyone able to reach out to GM on my behalf. Been with them since the TPK days. The client portal will not accept my password. So I assume they have changed it? But have no way of contacting them. I have requested a password reset a dozen times. But have not received any email from them. Been trying for the past 4 days.
 
Is anyone able to reach out to GM on my behalf. Been with them since the TPK days. The client portal will not accept my password. So I assume they have changed it? But have no way of contacting them. I have requested a password reset a dozen times. But have not received any email from them. Been trying for the past 4 days.
Same here.. need help please
 
Anyone have any info on the following, my subscription expired 12th June they extended until 20th I then received 3 emails with invoices basically saying pay up or be suspended, I went to pay but there where 2 x invoices one for service ending 12th and one ending 20th payment taken was for $16 instead of 8 now I’m getting no reply in regards to a refund for $8?
 
It keeps getting more confusing. Now I got an email from "BillingPortal". Why do they keep changing their name? Plus in this email there's a new server URL but the one I'm using is still working.
 
It keeps getting more confusing. Now I got an email from "BillingPortal". Why do they keep changing their name? Plus in this email there's a new server URL but the one I'm using is still working.
Welcome to the world of IPTV. It is confusing. Hopefully the changes will settle down.
 
I guess I need to change it to the new server URL now lol
Same boat..as far as i can tell, the billing is the "billingportal" site and for kicks i put in the new server url into xciptv and it worked same as the other one. even kept my favorites intact. hopefully this is it for changes!

side note: under my account it still says "WE LOVE YOU GAMERS" ...i dont think there is even an official name
 
Back
Top