Games Masters IPTV

New to this board. Looks like it has a lot of great info. Wish I found it under better circumstances. Anyone have the url and info to get GMX working? Use tivimate or xciptv?

New to this board. Looks like it has a lot of great info. Wish I found it under better circumstances. Anyone have the url and info to get GMX working? Use tivimate or xciptv?
Gmx will not work use one of the other s you mentioned. I'll pm you The extreme code url

If not a burden, I too would appreciate help in regaining my Gamemaster/PlayersKlub service. Kindly DM the information. Thanks in advance.

Husham any help is greatly appreciated. I was using the service for a few months and I've tried downloading the xciptv using the url and my user/pass with no luck and I have no idea what people mean when they say there is no discord link. I don't even know what that is. If someone could DM me the details of how to access my account I'd appreciate the help

from my experience, i was in the gm panel, and couldn´t access TD with my original credentials, but im hearing the half that where in TD can access it...
I guess this is all just a scheme to charge $8 to everyone
That's an interesting take... I signed on for the cheaper $5 plan with Game Master back in December for their Xmas pricing. And behold.. my credentials don't work and I get a message that my account has been cancelled.

That's an interesting take... I signed on for the cheaper $5 plan with Game Master back in December for their Xmas pricing. And behold.. my credentials don't work and I get a message that my account has been cancelled.
Of course they dont work. TD billing is for an entirely separate company. Different service different owners

Of course they dont work. TD billing is for an entirely separate company. Different service different owners
The two companies is an obvious clue.. my issue was the fact that my subscription was still active when it stopped working. Either way, I'm not going to say much more about it. Service was top notch and I can wait for it to sort out.

Last edited:
The entire lack of communication is a problem for me. I am trying another service that I like so far
My GM service is still working fine and I renewed just before they pulled this nonsense, so I'm staying with them for now. I don't have a backup, except for Mobdro, which has come a long way and is pretty good for a free service.

I'm not too concerned about not having live TV for a while during outages. I read a lot and I made an amazing build of Kodi, so I'm not short of diversions. But I'm always open to going to another service, and everybody should be too. My takeaway from reading this forum from the beginning, is that a) most people aren't reading it and b) most people don't want to go to another service because they don't know how IPTV works.

I'm honestly getting the impression that a lot of people had friends or family members set up their service and then they thought they could just set it and forget it. You have to learn the basics and stay on top of it. I learned this the hard way, by setting it up for friends who don't have a clue and don't want to learn. I don't do that anymore. Whenever it goes down or the service provider makes a change, I had to go to everyone's houses to fix it and they didn't want to take responsibility to learn how to do it themselves for the next time. To hell with that. They are happier calling the cable company. Nothing wrong with that.

My GM service is still working fine and I renewed just before they pulled this nonsense, so I'm staying with them for now. I don't have a backup, except for Mobdro, which has come a long way and is pretty good for a free service.

I'm not too concerned about not having live TV for a while during outages. I read a lot and I made an amazing build of Kodi, so I'm not short of diversions. But I'm always open to going to another service, and everybody should be too. My takeaway from reading this forum from the beginning, is that a) most people aren't reading it and b) most people don't want to go to another service because they don't know how IPTV works.

I'm honestly getting the impression that a lot of people had friends or family members set up their service and then they thought they could just set it and forget it. You have to learn the basics and stay on top of it. I learned this the hard way, by setting it up for friends who don't have a clue and don't want to learn. I don't do that anymore. Whenever it goes down or the service provider makes a change, I had to go to everyone's houses to fix it and they didn't want to take responsibility to learn how to do it themselves for the next time. To hell with that. They are happier calling the cable company. Nothing wrong with that.
Totally agree!

Hi all, I can see many of you are helping each other get to where you want to.
I would like to personally thank the MODs and the rest of the volunteers that helped out

MODS

Current Mods are @Crystalblue6161 @Ed209 @z0ne3, they have done nothing but an amazing work to help most of you in getting the right answere that most of you need to get started again

Payment
the answer to the payment issues is very simple. If the Gmaster wants our money then they will tell us about a new payment method, there is no question about it. We can not do anything. We just need to wait it out or move on. There is no in between for this. if you get an email then cool if you don't then. that's it.

VOD coming back
I am sure everyone is aware that IPTV means live tv, NOT Netflix so I have no idea why people insist that VOD needs to be on the IPTV companies. I dont see the reason for us to have VOD there to be honest, Yesyes it is a convient way to have it. But lets be seriouse, We dont need an IPTV company to show us VOD ( Movies and TV Shows ). We have KODI, We have APKS and so much more.
For APK VOD for Firestick and Android devices here is a list
APK / Firestick / NVIDIA Shield / Android TV and Android TV BOX
1- 1234 Movies APK - 1234Movies APK 1.0 Download Latest Version (Official) Free - Husham.com
2- Viva TV - Viva 1.1.9 APK New Latest Offical 2020 Firestick Android NVIDIA Shield - Husham.com Entertainment APK
3- Zion - TVZion 4.1 Movies TV Shows -
4 - CAT Mouse - CatMouse APK v2.3 Offical Download LinkMovies TV Shows -

KODI
For KODI try using some of these updated Addons. AND NO YOU DONT NEED KODI BUILD. Flipping KODI is getting so slow,. A build is just making things slower these days

VPN
Yes, you need VPN most of the time. Hide your activities
There is now Strong VPN - Seems to be available in Firestick, Android, iPhone, Apple, and many devices
or use iPvanish which is the most popular with IPTV Streaming and Movies streaming
Stong - iPvanish - Month-to-Month Privacy Plans

This is exactly correct, Husham. IPTV is for live TV channels. Maintaining VOD, in my opinion, wastes a lot of the service provider's resources. I'd rather they focus on maintaining the live TV service and servers, rather than adding movies and shows, which you can get from other apps. I've used many of the various apks for streaming shows and movies, but they also come and go and YMMV with those. For the most reliable streaming (VOD), learn how to install Kodi and subscribe to Real-Debrid. I installed five or six of the most popular Kodi addons, in case one ever acts up and I strongly recommend Real-Debrid service and Seren. It never fails me and I get the highest quality streams ever. Pure rips from blurays and instant loading and zero buffering. I hate the talk of needing VOD on my IPTV service. I'm paying for live channels and the cable like service, not the VOD which can be obtained for free and with more variety via Kodi.

I hope GM comes back because I like the service (not their customer service though, and that could end up being one of their downfalls), but I agree, if they want us to pay them, they will tell us and will make it possible to do so. I don't understand people who are freaking out about not being able to give these people money that they aren't even asking for. If they don't come back soon, they will lose a lot of business. They know that. They might lose mine out of their arrogance. It's all fair in a free market.

My gm is still working too. I just dont like how it was handled. They could have sent an email or put some kind of explanation on the website instead of leaving everyone with no info. I am using both services for now.

Back
Top Bottom