Games Masters IPTV

That could be true. But honestly it doesn't matter to me as long as the service works properly.

Agreed, and as long as my credit card is not being scammed. I'm in total shock to read posters say that they're credit card was charged without authorisation and they have no service or way to contact the company, but that's okay.

i guess i am in the same boat as most here--was on gmaster which was mint panel so how do we migrate over? no emails at all

The new rebranded GMaster....I did not know they would be different since everyone is mentioning gmaster and TopDog. Is there a link to the new gmaster you can give me?
Narly
Sorry I do not have that one. I only have the link to the competitor. Not sure why they are using the same name,

Agreed, and as long as my credit card is not being scammed. I'm in total shock to read posters say that they're credit card was charged without authorisation and they have no service or way to contact the company, but that's okay.
True. You can always get a prepaid VISA and only keep a small amount on it. A pain, but offers security

Sorry I do not have that one. I only have the link to the competitor. Not sure why they are using the same name,
Pretty sure they're trying to steal each others' customers by tricking them into accidentally signing up with them. There is no honour amongst thieves.

True. You can always get a prepaid VISA and only keep a small amount on it. A pain, but offers security
Yep. But don't they have service fees? I just use my regular card or preferably PayPal if it's an option and watch my statements. Don't ever sign up for automatic authorisations or renewals with these guys. Pay the bill manually each time.

I'm so lost with this service.

At first I was on MIntpanel, then it went to Top Dog and now I got an email a few days ago about it being EasyInternet Network, which the website isn't working at all.

Yep. But don't they have service fees? I just use my regular card or preferably PayPal if it's an option and watch my statements. Don't ever sign up for automatic authorisations or renewals with these guys. Pay the bill manually each time.
Yes I believe they do have service fees. I do the same as you, but I have some paranoid friends that only use the prepaid cards

Mintpanel.

Well, it appears you can't do anything at the moment. It seems they've only opened up the portal to their customers on their TopDog portal at this time. You just have to stay tuned and wait and see what they do for their Mintpanel customers.

This is the very vague notice they posted in the panel. You can try and read into it, but it's not very clear, so I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : TiviMate IPTV Player - Apps on Google Play
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.

I'm so lost with this service.

At first I was on MIntpanel, then it went to Top Dog and now I got an email a few days ago about it being EasyInternet Network, which the website isn't working at all.
Try the new TopDog service portal. It was posted just a page or two back, and post# 1286. I believe if you were on the TopDog portal you'll have access to support and can open a ticket.

Well, it appears you can't do anything at the moment. It seems they've only opened up the portal to their customers on their TopDog portal at this time. You just have to stay tuned and wait and see what they do for their Mintpanel customers.

This is the very vague notice they posted in the panel. You can try and read into it, but it's not very clear, so I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : TiviMate IPTV Player - Apps on Google Play
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.
can you pm the portal please thanks in advance

No, I'm sorry. I'm not going to start DMing information that's been posted several times. You're going to have to do some reading. In fact, I see the information you're looking for 2 posts above yours. I hope you can log in and get what you need.
you r correct found it good to go thanks just tired long day

Back
Top Bottom