Games Masters IPTV

Is there an issue with the UK sports channels. So much buffering. Iโ€™m on VPN but itโ€™s been awful all day
No. While I do not use a VPN myself. There are specific parameters that should be followed, and certainly switching countries is another aspect to connecting properly. But, there is clearly no problem with the service itself.

Well of course that's the official TiviMate Filelinked, but neither you nor I have any idea what code the OP was looking for. Maybe you're right. :D

Looks like the EPG is down. I put in a ticket, but I'm also heading for bed. ๐Ÿฅฑ

EDIT: 7:00 AM EDT
"yes the guide is under maintenance please try later today
Thank You for your support!"

Last edited:
How do I sign up please?
New accounts are not being accepted at this time. Personally, I have no idea when they were last, nor when or if they will start up again.

Okay, it appears the EPG came back within the last hour or so. If you're not getting it, clear cache, force stop your app, reboot your device if necessary.

Looks like a Hard Down..10:30pm eastern US time
Edit: turned off my ipvanish and it works. How is that possible? A faulty server on ipvanish? Cant win with it or without it. Frustrating!

Last edited:
Looks like a Hard Down..10:30pm eastern US time
Edit: turned off my ipvanish and it works. How is that possible? A faulty server on ipvanish? Cant win with it or without it. Frustrating!
I don't need or use a VPN, but it seems there are some nuances in settings that require a little effort to tweak things just right. In reality as far as I understand you do not always need it. Unsure of your device perhaps this is helpful: IPVanish for Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick > Also: How to change the protocol in IPVanish for Fire TV/Fire Stick - Also possibly of value, a 10-minute video: IPVanish Tips and Tricks Nobody Talks About

Last edited:
I don't need or use a VPN, but it seems there are some nuances in settings that require a little effort to tweak things just right. In reality as far as I understand you do not always need it. Unsure of your device perhaps this is helpful: IPVanish for Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick > Also: How to change the protocol in IPVanish for Fire TV/Fire Stick - Also possibly of value, a 10-minute video: IPVanish Tips and Tricks Nobody Talks About
Yea, i just bought a year of ipvanish the other day for the first time. Figured it couldnt hurt. I think GM was havin issues last night. Seems to be workin like a dream this morning

Yea, i just bought a year of ipvanish the other day for the first time. Figured it couldnt hurt. I think GM was havin issues last night. Seems to be workin like a dream this morning
I can't see where you are located. If outside the U.S., you may well need it. I'm pretty sure they have a one week guarantee on refunds. I didn't notice a system outage but didn't have it on much last night. You might have just needed to refresh.

I can't see where you are located. If outside the U.S., you may well need it. I'm pretty sure they have a one week guarantee on refunds. I didn't notice a system outage but didn't have it on much last night. You might have just needed to refresh.
Im on a firetv box..the pendant version. and i live where you live- FLA. I already had ipvanish once and got my money back. this is my second go around and it seems to work better WITHOUT it..so i dont know. need to do some more experimenting with it. it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and i just got it last week. i can see me getting my money back on this time as well. Last night it blacked out for a long time with the little circle going round and round on all the channels. And I can always tell when there are issues.. when i get booted out to the sign in screen with my info already populated and hit sign in and it says login failed..i just keep clicking the sign in and it will eventually get me back in. It aint a perfect science, i know. thanks for the advice Mike

Im on a firetv box..the pendant version. and i live where you live- FLA. I already had ipvanish once and got my money back. this is my second go around and it seems to work better WITHOUT it..so i dont know. need to do some more experimenting with it. it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and i just got it last week. i can see me getting my money back on this time as well. Last night it blacked out for a long time with the little circle going round and round on all the channels. And I can always tell when there are issues.. when i get booted out to the sign in screen with my info already populated and hit sign in and it says login failed..i just keep clicking the sign in and it will eventually get me back in. It aint a perfect science, i know. thanks for the advice Mike
Well, I have service with "X", and there are no issues, fortunately. Never. I was somewhat skeptical, but I can't emphasize how rebooting the gateway once a week for a couple of minutes makes a difference. Likewise, trying different apps can make a difference as well. Like it or not we need to stay on top of a lot of maintenance at times to make things happen as we'd like.

Hi guys. I had topdog or whatever it was then i Believe it changes to gmaster its still going but i cannot find a payment portal is there anything up and going yet??

@Toastess is there some trick to avoid getting a JSON null error after properly inputting the Xstream code? This has had me baffled for a while now and I've pretty much given up although I get M3U to work.

EDIT:
Eureka! I finally got it! - In a word 'port'. :D However, I really do not like purple. More importantly, when I add a second service/playlist, I can't get the channels to archive/lock/hide properly. It works okay for me with one playlist but not two. I am convinced now that while you can archive and not show, or use the parental lock and hide, either works, but when you add a second playlist, it blows out the hidden groups and you're viewing everything on two playlists. Not good. > Overall, it does work smoothly.
Can someone DM me the port? I like Purple and if I can get it working again that would make the wife happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Back
Top Bottom