• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

MikeFL

Staff member
Is anyone else getting an “invalid request” on Smarters? This just started happening today. I have been using the same URL for months. I also cannot login through purple IPTV player either. My account is up-to-date.
Smarters is fine for me on iOS and the APK, no problem. I tried Purple for someone yesterday and I had no success with it. I don't know if it was me or the app, but it clearly isn't something I would want to use. Generally my go-to is always TiviMate. With Smarters failing for you, it's possible they need to reset your account. If necessary open a ticket for it.

Last edited:

Black318is

Smarters is fine for me on iOS and the APK, no problem. I tried Purple for someone yesterday and I had no success with it. I don't know if it was me or the app, but it clearly isn't something I would want to use. Generally my go-to is always TiviMate. With Smarters failing for you, it's possible they need to reset your account. If necessary open a ticket for it.
I actually submitted a ticket and they reset my account. Now everything is working fine. I swear it only took three or four minutes for them to fix it. Great work.
And I too tried purple and cannot get it to work with GM. I get “JSON null” message. Although my other services load fine with it.

MikeFL

Staff member
I actually submitted a ticket and they reset my account. Now everything is working fine. I swear it only took three or four minutes for them to fix it. Great work.
And I too tried purple and cannot get it to work with GM. I get “JSON null” message. Although my other services load fine with it.
Glad to hear that. They're always pretty good at responding. I can't explain why, but I have found Smarters can lose your account while I don't have that with TiviMate or some others at times. So unfortunately it's some sort of bellwether for us. I too got that JSON error, but not on another service, so I assume a lack of compatibility. I don't know why.

Black318is

If I use purple with Xstreme Url it doesn’t work. I get the null message. But if I use ”Load Playlist From URL” with those long urls, it works fine..
just something for your FYI.

jerryboy

Same here I get the same message pulling my hair out!! Not sure why is not happening to everyone else.

MikeFL

Staff member
Same here I get the same message pulling my hair out!! Not sure why is not happening to everyone else.
Well, it does appear to be happening to all of us. As @Black318is suggested use the full M3U Playlist URL to avoid the error. Or...a different app.

MikeFL

Staff member
I set it up through my VLC player. It works great. No more glitches. Much more stable.
Good find. That wouldn't have occurred to me to try. That will be helpful for those who like that app.

nexpose

hey, do any of you have G.M. USA channels go down and then come back? This has happened a couple months for me. Thankfully they come back but frustrating. Maybe some maintenance on them but has happened a lot.

MikeFL

Staff member
hey, do any of you have G.M. USA channels go down and then come back? This has happened a couple months for me. Thankfully they come back but frustrating. Maybe some maintenance on them but has happened a lot.
Any particular one, or more? I'm watching one now on full HD without issue. Generally speaking, I might watch something like HBO for a couple of hours without instance. Have you tried some of the routine maintenance mentioned in earlier posts? Tried a different app? I can't stress enough the importance of shutting down your gateway once a week for just five minutes.

z0ne3

Staff member
Any particular one, or more? I'm watching one now on full HD without issue. Generally speaking, I might watch something like HBO for a couple of hours without instance. Have you tried some of the routine maintenance mentioned in earlier posts? Tried a different app? I can't stress enough the importance of shutting down your gateway once a week for just five minutes.
Yup indeed

nexpose

It only happens with G.M. That's what gets me. The other services don't have just USA going down. So something weird with G.M. I'd say like a dozen or so times in the last couple months. Acutally the whole USA sections disappear and even now most all can disappear with only like 24/7 showing. Have a 2017 and 2019 Shield so not an issue over some cheap box. Have made tickets and they say they've rebooted me or whatever but it's never fixed. Luckily it will come back. Today on SAT has been terrible and the longest with so many channels out. Usually overnight.

MikeFL

Staff member
Can I also get a DM for the new website link, I have a friend looking to sign up
There is no new link, and new accounts are not being accepted.

MikeFL

Staff member
It only happens with G.M. That's what gets me. The other services don't have just USA going down. So something weird with G.M. I'd say like a dozen or so times in the last couple months. Acutally the whole USA sections disappear and even now most all can disappear with only like 24/7 showing. Have a 2017 and 2019 Shield so not an issue over some cheap box. Have made tickets and they say they've rebooted me or whatever but it's never fixed. Luckily it will come back. Today on SAT has been terrible and the longest with so many channels out. Usually overnight.
Please don't underestimate what you think are "cheap boxes". I honestly believe it appears to be issues at your end, as I use "cheap boxes" and do not have the issues you are having. Once again, I can only recommend routine maintenance and troubleshooting to clear up your problems, but I assure you there are currently no problems with the service itself.

MikeFL

Staff member
So does this just mean my service doesn't work anymore or I have to pay for a different service?
Well. I certainly can't answer that. 1. When you log into the payment portal, does your account show that it's active? 2. Are you/have you been using the correct server all along? The server has not changed in quite some time. Obviously there is no need for another service as this one is working well.