Games Masters IPTV

Mine is down as well. I put a ticket in. I uninstalled on 4 devices and reinstalled and still not working. I think the people that currently have service working were probably connected at the time the issue started and they weren't affected. Just a hunch
No, actually I can tell you, when I first saw the previous messages, I was not tuned in. I then loaded up Smarters and it was fine. After your post, again I was not watching and just loaded TiviMate, and all good here. But that's here. Too many people above having an issue along with you. Perhaps a routing problem. Sounds like what a friend had earlier when I was out. Clearly something not quite right for some.

No, actually I can tell you, when I first saw the previous messages, I was not tuned in. I then loaded up Smarters and it was fine. After your post, again I was not watching and just loaded TiviMate, and all good here. But that's here. Too many people above having an issue along with you. Perhaps a routing problem. Sounds like what a friend had earlier when I was out. Clearly something not quite right for some.
I wasn’t watching either. Loaded 3 different apps. Working on all of them.

They responded quickly with an auto response with the URL. They must have reset my service because it is working again!

They responded quickly with an auto response with the URL. They must have reset my service because it is working again!
That's good to hear. It also might be a coincidence. Either way, I'm glad you're working. I've got this feeling there are little scattered outages and often that auto-response is just that. It's like comfort food. :ROFLMAO:

So it stands to reason in some reverse Murphy's law. Nothing is wrong with my service because I'm watching the Dolphins on cable anyway. Yes, I have cable. So GM will remain fine for me while I don't use it. :) BTW, it seems there was no "Murphy", but someone did say something to the effect that '..anything that can go wrong will go wrong..'

How Are You Doing Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

How are you guys doing?
Im in enjoying the new GIF button on the forum ;)

service is up here. slow to load chanells but its up

Noticed that some poeople say that the channels down but the service is working here for me .. I am watching the movies channels and the 24/7 ... well not watching it 24/7 but at least watching 12 hours in one go a day

Up here too. We think it was just a temporary glitch. Most people are back up again.

service is up here. slow to load chanells but its up
On the Full HDs, I'm getting about 2 seconds w/Smarters, and 1 second w/TiviMate

Noticed that some poeople say that the channels down but the service is working here for me .. I am watching the movies channels and the 24/7 ... well not watching it 24/7 but at least watching 12 hours in one go a day
Seems there were some brief spotty outages here and there while it appears most had none.

Seems there were some brief spotty outages here and there while it appears most had none.
ok just curious. .the people that lost connection.. were they using VPNs
because I am on VPN 24/7 now .. Really 24/7 VPN ..
MY ISP even sent me a thnak you that I am doing a good job SAFE browsing .. ( IDIOTS )

ok just curious. .the people that lost connection.. were they using VPNs
because I am on VPN 24/7 now .. Really 24/7 VPN ..
MY ISP even sent me a thnak you that I am doing a good job browsing .. ( IDIOTS )
Unclear if they were, I don't think so and I believe they were in the U.S. and not in need. Things cleared up quickly it appeared.

I know most you people in the USA feel that VPN doesn't help .. but .. give it a go. it's like you said.. only a few people had the issue.. and I bet you this is the start of something CRAZY going to happen

Here in the UK.. ITS GOING MAD.. because of the Corona. UK Maches are now charging even for people that subscribed for monthly another Per MATCH 15 Pound to watch the games ..... So ISPS are blocking left right to get anyone using IPTV ..

A lot of times..glitches happen when PPV events are about to come on. The ISP’s send out a block for them. Makes a gitch in your IPTV service.

I think with a vpn you can 'appear' to be anywhere in the country and thereby avoid servers in areas with difficulties like outages ang storms etc

I think with a vpn you can 'appear' to be anywhere in the country and thereby avoid servers in areas with difficulties like outages ang storms etc
oh yeha thats another thing,, you guys had a big storm lately
Wind Storm GIF

Back
Top Bottom