Games Masters IPTV

I’ve got nothing on my phone, iPad or firestick....
Working fine on everything I have. Go through some of the troubleshooting tips, and make sure your account is still active. If you make no progress open a ticket. Perhaps your account needs to be reset.

Hi everyone is the site down for GM? Nothing coming up since all the football started tonight?
Rob, in what country are you located? I just noticed you said 'football tonight'. I'm going to guess you might be outside the U.S. and have other issues relative to being blocked and/or throttled. Am I correct? EDIT: Yes, I see you're in the UK. Interestingly this goes to an earlier conversation here discussing what you're experiencing. You either need a VPN to continue to use these services, or your provider will continue to block/throttle you.

Last edited:
Do you need a VPN to run this or other services? It often depends on where you live.
Test ISP throttling with a VPN (Virtual Private Network)
ISPs can and do throttle selectively. They aren’t going to throttle smaller IPTV services or Netflix. But they can throttle us.
You need to disconnect and reconnect to VPN servers once in a while.
Also try different servers, preferably with low ping. Ping is number with ms following it. Keep it low. The closest server to you is not always the best.
If using IPVanish, always turn off scramble and auto-connect.
It could be many things: internet dropping packets, the decoder you are using on the app, the player the app is using, cache too full on the device, your line been throttled by your ISP, check if other devices connected to the internet using a lot of bandwidth (game consoles), etc.
When u troubleshoot do try a diff app and a diff device, try web player on a computer, try your phone, unplug router/modem, and device for 10 mins.

Every once in a while, IP Vanish runs a sale they claim you won't ever see again. (until the next time they run it). Guess what, it's 73% discounted again.
You can order through the @husham VPN information page, click here: IP Vanish at 73% discount

Last edited:
Is EPG now for 24 hrs only , or do I need to fix my tivimate settings to do it automatically daily , we use to have like 2 or 3 days in advance. Appreciate your help .

Is EPG now for 24 hrs only , or do I need to fix my tivimate settings to do it automatically daily , we use to have like 2 or 3 days in advance. Appreciate your help .
@MiKi hopefully someone with some skills on this subject will chime in. I do see that now, and I'm looking at my TiviMate. It's not really something I've ever paid much attention to, just didn't need it. I'm wondering if using a source such as m3u4u for your EPG can actually provide you with more than GM is actually offering. I also have understood there was a way to read your m3u link somehow to either read or control those number of days. You might get a lot of assistance from r/TiviMate

Just read this, I'll give it a try myself:
Go to settings > EPG > EPG Sources. Add this to the end of your EPG URL &next_days=7 - This will give you 7 days of EPG in advance, but ONLY if your provider has data available that far ahead. Tivimate can only display what your provider provides. Well, that didn't work for me, so I suppose the short answer is we get one day. Whether m3u4u is helpful I can't say. Perhaps opening a ticket with the question might be useful. I tried. It's above my pay grade :)

Last edited:
@MiKi hopefully someone with some skills on this subject will chime in. I do see that now, and I'm looking at my TiviMate. It's not really something I've ever paid much attention to, just didn't need it. I'm wondering if using a source such as m3u4u for your EPG can actually provide you with more than GM is actually offering. I also have understood there was a way to read your m3u link somehow to either read or control those number of days. You might get a lot of assistance from r/TiviMate

Just read this, I'll give it a try myself:
Go to settings > EPG > EPG Sources. Add this to the end of your EPG URL &next_days=7 - This will give you 7 days of EPG in advance, but ONLY if your provider has data available that far ahead. Tivimate can only display what your provider provides. Well, that didn't work for me, so I suppose the short answer is we get one day. Whether m3u4u is helpful I can't say. Perhaps opening a ticket with the question might be useful. I tried. It's above my pay grade :)
Hey Mike..
Send me a DM. I want to ask you something

Extended IPVanish VPN Prime Day promotion expires.
Hurry up, you only have 2 days left to make use of this amazing offer.
You can still lock-in the huge 73% discount until 25th October 2020.

Love how they call it 'extended prime day'. Just a couple of days on that deal, until they offer it again.
You can order a sub from the @husham link at > Order IPVanish here at a 73% discount. Only until October 25th!

Service has been working great, Using tivimate 3.0.1 guide has been working great. Service has been working flawless
Glad I jumped on board. Thank you GM for a great service

Service has been working great, Using tivimate 3.0.1 guide has been working great. Service has been working flawless
Glad I jumped on board. Thank you GM for a great service
Yes, it has. BTW the 3.1 update appears to have broken closed captions if that's important to you.

Is anyone having trouble with the purple apk or is there another url we can use for gamers?
Purple TV is my favorite app!!! GM works perfectly on it!!! As does my 'backup' service. I have 2 dif gen Fire TV 4k sticks. Purple on both running smoothly-both services. Did send in a ticket a couple weeks ago requesting updated XC url for GM. They responded immediately. 👌 👁❤GM.

Is there an issue with the UK sports channels. So much buffering. I’m on VPN but it’s been awful all day
@RobM073 - You're in the U.K., and if you scroll back a bit or browse for articles perhaps on Torrent Freak, you'll see that it is becoming increasingly difficult to stream in the U.K. and other places without a VPN. I don't need one here in Florida. There appears to be no issue at all with the service itself. I just put on Fulham/Crystal Palace and it's superb. Look back and go through some of the troubleshooting tips that have been mentioned.

Purple TV is my favorite app!!! GM works perfectly on it!!! As does my 'backup' service. I have 2 dif gen Fire TV 4k sticks. Purple on both running smoothly-both services. Did send in a ticket a couple weeks ago requesting updated XC url for GM. They responded immediately. 👌 👁❤GM.
@Toastess is there some trick to avoid getting a JSON null error after properly inputting the Xstream code? This has had me baffled for a while now and I've pretty much given up although I get M3U to work.

EDIT:
Eureka! I finally got it! - In a word 'port'. :D However, I really do not like purple. More importantly, when I add a second service/playlist, I can't get the channels to archive/lock/hide properly. It works okay for me with one playlist but not two. I am convinced now that while you can archive and not show, or use the parental lock and hide, either works, but when you add a second playlist, it blows out the hidden groups and you're viewing everything on two playlists. Not good. > Overall, it does work smoothly.

Last edited:
Anyone have the filelinked code
If you're referring to some 'official' GM code, there is none. If you're looking for a specific app, you can try one of the other forums here, or the myriad of resources on places like Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, Discord, etc.

Back
Top Bottom