Games Masters IPTV

Does anyone know the new extreme codes for tivimate for GameMaster I have tried 2 different ones it a no go.

Hello all, if you you need assistance with URL information, I can DM you the information. I just ask you please not to post the server information publicly. If you post, you will be asked to remove it. Thanks and hope to get you back up and running.

Hello all, if you you need assistance with URL information, I can DM you the information. I just ask you please not to post the server information publicly. If you post, you will be asked to remove it. Thanks and hope to get you back up and running.
Will not repost just want to get the service up and running again. Thanks

Hi. First and foremost thank you to you, Husham, and the other volunteers for alI the help. I would like to ask for assistance with URL info. Hope you can DM the info pls. Many thanks!

Still stuck! Downloaded XCIPTV to my fire tv, using all the correct login info, still getting “login failed”. Any ideas? Pulling my hair out....

if there is a new xtreme code that works w tivimate i would be really really grateful if someone would dm it to me! (3 am in London-- exhausted)

Still stuck! Downloaded XCIPTV to my fire tv, using all the correct login info, still getting “login failed”. Any ideas? Pulling my hair out....
Hi John, Did you check your credentials were not replaced by "xxxxx" in the login screen? I had this problem at the beginning.
Also, give TiviMate a try in the fire tv.

Thank you, been with them since they were free. Everything is up and running on iOS and Android. I am using a few different app’s and apps. I also have epg working on everything. They will work everything out, they always do. No need to jump ship, just give them some time. Whatever is going on we still have services to watch. It will all be sorted out in due time. It might take a couple of tries or more to get your information to work, the url does work.

Hi John, Did you check your credentials were not replaced by "xxxxx" in the login screen? I had this problem at the beginning.
Also, give TiviMate a try in the fire tv.
Just tried that - still no luck. Thanks for the response, though.

Back
Top Bottom