Games Masters IPTV

just for your guys information
the MODs that volunteered to help out here in the GMaster including my self.
WE ARE DOINT IT FOR FREE FOR YOU ALL
WE ARE NOT GETTING PAID ( There is no need for Foul language to any one of us please )
I am not going to mention names here but seriously people .. Calm down.. replying to help you all no one is paying for the time .. I have been awake 3 days now with you all replying just to messages and that include the other mods that also doing out of their own time

Not sure where to post but can someone send me details please, also what to use for a mi box?

WE ARE NOT GETTING PAID ( There is no need for Foul language to any one of us please )
I am not going to mention names here but seriously people .. Calm down.. replying to help you all no one is paying for the time .. I have been awake 3 days now with you all replying just to messages and that include the other mods that also doing out of their own time
God bless ya husham ..thanks for everything

After testing several tools I have found the new server works on:
Mac - GSE Smart IPTV
IOS - GSE Smart IPTV, Xtream GO
Android box - Tivimate (XCIPTV didn't work by the way)
Samsung Tizen - Smart IPTV

Please make sure you introduce the right credentials at the time of entering the M3U and EPG urls. I have noticed that sometimes copy and paste replaces the username and password with "x"s not preserving the actual values.

If you don't have the new URL for the server please DM a staff member. They have been very helpful and vary patient with me.
I appreciate your help. Who is a staff member that you could link me up with? I have had game master for a while but I am not familiar with all the ropes

It is much appreciated, Sir! Glad I found this forum to get myself back up and informed.

I'm not sure if it was stated but will new invoices be emailed when the time comes? thanks
if they want money they will send invoice HEHEHHE:coffee-animated-emoji:

First... thanks to Husham and everyone hdere I am back up and running. I assume no one has an epg, right? Is there such a thing as a free epg, that one can enter into tivimate? (My guess is no, but it's worth asking.) And once again-- thank you to everyone on this board!

First... thanks to Husham and everyone hdere I am back up and running. I assume no one has an epg, right? Is there such a thing as a free epg, that one can enter into tivimate? (My guess is no, but it's worth asking.) And once again-- thank you to everyone on this board!
the EPG was listed in this post thread by "emoore"

Move on people, this service is toast. They have either been hacked or raided. Eat your $8 and move on.

Hi. Husham. . I've been with Gamemaster and TPK since they started on fb. Service down since Saturday. Didn't get an email or anything regarding it going down. Can you help me with how to get the service running again? Seems like a lot of people are in the same situation. Your help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom