Games Masters IPTV

I know this is a dumb question but does any one know if the PPV will work?
Give it until Friday, you'll probably know more then.
But if you need to watch something, I'd get a backup service for a month, and see how it plays out.... But at least their Portal is back up. Who knows, we might get lucky.

I have taken my time to read about IPTV and Game Master since I started subscribing to TPK back when it was free. This knowledge has helped me get through the transition to Game Master and I understand how to set IPTV up on different apps. It kind of frustrates me to see people who have had it for years and have no idea how it works, but that's just me. I don't think everyone needs to become an expert, but it does benefit from knowing the difference between the playlist url, epg url and Xtreme Codes, and what to do with them. I find it frustrating trying to go through hundreds of posts here and on various forums trying to gleam information like which server to use when it's all gummed up by people who are saying they've had this service for years, but do not have any idea as to how to configure their apps when they do have the correct urls or sever information. I'd recommend doing some basic reading and learning at least how to set up your services, for when things change.

That being said, please do not take offence or think I'm attacking anyone. I'm not. Just stating my point of view, and I won't go on about it. I do not claim to be an expert or preaching from a higher ground.

I do want to share some info for those who are having trouble configuring their apps to the new server Game Master is using. I found an app on a Filelinked store that is actually configured for Game Master, just like the official GMX app. It's called Extreme Live TV Pro, and it's easy to set up. All you need is your login and password for Game Master. Filelinked store: 79809828 and PIN: 7196. Download the app (it's the second one in the list) and open it. Choose the second server (it didn't have a name or graphic on my phone) and enter your username and password, and you have your service. At least it worked for me on my android phone. I haven't tried it on my android box and probably won't. I don't know whose store it is - I'd give credit if I did, and I don't know how long this app will work, but try it if you don't know how to (hopefully yet) set up your service. This app appears to be preconfigured to Game Master and it works on my phone at least. It should work on your android box's and hopefully your Firesticks (I don't know for sure because I've never used one before). I hope it helps some people, desperate for their TV.

Give it until Friday, you'll probably know more then.
But if you need to watch something, I'd get a backup service for a month, and see how it plays out.... But at least their Portal is back up. Who knows, we might get lucky.

billing portal?

Who's ignoring new members? Staff here?
Nah, they've been at it all day, give them some time to send the info. You'll get it. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have the info..

I agree Thank God for everyone here!!! and that also includes members that have helped others!!

I have taken my time to read about IPTV and Game Master since I started subscribing to TPK back when it was free. This knowledge has helped me get through the transition to Game Master and I understand how to set IPTV up on different apps. It kind of frustrates me to see people who have had it for years and have no idea how it works, but that's just me. I don't think everyone needs to become an expert, but it does benefit from knowing the difference between the playlist url, epg url and Xtreme Codes, and what to do with them. I find it frustrating trying to go through hundreds of posts here and on various forums trying to gleam information like which server to use when it's all gummed up by people who are saying they've had this service for years, but do not have any idea as to how to configure their apps when they do have the correct urls or sever information. I'd recommend doing some basic reading and learning at least how to set up your services, for when things change.

That being said, please do not take offence or think I'm attacking anyone. I'm not. Just stating my point of view, and I won't go on about it. I do not claim to be an expert or preaching from a higher ground.

I do want to share some info for those who are having trouble configuring their apps to the new server Game Master is using. I found an app on a Filelinked store that is actually configured for Game Master, just like the official GMX app. It's called Extreme Live TV Pro, and it's easy to set up. All you need is your login and password for Game Master. Filelinked store: 79809828 and PIN: 7196. Download the app (it's the second one in the list) and open it. Choose the second server (it didn't have a name or graphic on my phone) and enter your username and password, and you have your service. At least it worked for me on my android phone. I haven't tried it on my android box and probably won't. I don't know whose store it is - I'd give credit if I did, and I don't know how long this app will work, but try it if you don't know how to (hopefully yet) set up your service. This app appears to be preconfigured to Game Master and it works on my phone at least. It should work on your android box's and hopefully your Firesticks (I don't know for sure because I've never used one before). I hope it helps some people, desperate for their TV.
well said...i agree with you!! I've been using IPTV for years...you know going in that this isnt forever..enjoy it while you can ...but we seem to be the minority LOL

Nothing's really working on their portal at the moment, they're probably working on it, and getting it setup..it'll take a few days

I only see this

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
System Wide Outage Please stand by!

I only see this

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
System Wide Outage Please stand by!
Just give it some time...I think things will come back...if they were not gonna be around we wouldn't have service right now, so that gives us hope. They have to change alot on their end to give us what we want...it takes time

doesnt work on firestick

well said...i agree with you!! I've been using IPTV for years...you know going in that this isnt forever..enjoy it while you can ...but we seem to be the minority LOL
At some point, when we enter into this hobby, and that's how we should think of it - a hobby, we don't understand what we are doing. It's okay. But we should start learning. It's not cable. It's not plug and play. I've set up a bunch of friends on IPTV, Kodi and other streaming apps, and all but two haven't bothered to learn a damn thing about it after several years. I'm not doing it anymore. I don't mind doing the original testing or finding alternatives when things go down, and educating those two friends on how they can fix their own boxes but I'm done with those who haven't cared to learn anything. They complain that they can't get TV or find movies to stream and I suggest they get a cable package and subscribe to Netflix. It's
fine. Some people aren't interested. My folks could never handle this. In my opinion, if you can't learn or don't want to, then just stick to cable. It's more expensive but stress free.

At some point, when we enter into this hobby, and that's how we should think of it - a hobby, we don't understand what we are doing. It's okay. But we should start learning. It's not cable. It's not plug and play. I've set up a bunch of friends on IPTV, Kodi and other streaming apps, and all but two haven't bothered to learn a damn thing about it after several years. I'm not doing it anymore. I don't mind doing the original testing or finding alternatives when things go down, and educating those two friends on how they can fix their own boxes but I'm done with those who haven't cared to learn anything. They complain that they can't get TV or find movies to stream and I suggest they get a cable package and subscribe to Netflix. It's
fine. Some people aren't interested. My folks could never handle this. In my opinion, if you can't learn or don't want to, then just stick to cable. It's more expensive but stress free.
well said brother! and you're right, there's a lot to it. Most of the time you need 2 services because of the glitches most providers experience. I download everything I want to watch, but for sports and ppv, its great (when it works)

Just managed to get on site and ask for refund of 3 months which was auto paid🤔will see what happens
I am set to renew Sunday and I just received a 2and reminder email within 6 hours but still cant get on site to pay. Last month it auto charged my credit card hopefully it will this month too. I've been able to watch on xciptv

I was a paid subscriber for TPK for 2 years and their gmasterpanel site is down... can someone DM me with information of how I can keep watching my TV channels with Tivimate? I'm not sure what to put for the URL... I do however have my login information. Thanks in advance!
Pmd

I am set to renew Sunday and I just received a 2and reminder email within 6 hours but still cant get on site to pay. Last month it auto charged my credit card hopefully it will this month too. I've been able to watch on xciptv

They won't auto renew. My subscription was up for renewal yesterday and they have already sent me reminders but when I went to their portal it said error. No money has been taken off my card for subscription. I hope it is up and running again soon but I am beginning to doubt that it will be.

Back
Top Bottom