Games Masters IPTV

Could someone please provide me the new discord, server and new panel info.. Also have some billing questions as my last month payment was auto-renewed (thought this wasn't supposed to happen and we pay manually.)

Husham: Can you please DM me with the information on how to get around a failed login using XCIPTV and my Gamemaster ID.

Can someone please DM the new pay URL for gmasterpanel. I already have the one for top dog. I don't need that one. I need the one for gmasterpanel.

Can someone dm me the info for gmaster. I've been an original member. I don't want to switch to someone else if I don't have to.

Can anyone please dm me for the new server switch i did not receive email on that as well a new url thanks

Can someone please DM me the new details or server switch details. my service has been done days now.

Hello all, if you you need assistance with URL information, I can DM you the information. I just ask you please not to post the server information publicly. If you post, you will be asked to remove it. Thanks and hope to get you back up and running.

HI zOne3, can you dm me the information? i'm still down for days!

I used tiny url, but it just seemed like extra steps and a lot of keying and converting. Is there any benefit over simply using xtream codes login with the original username and password, which works perfectly once channels load up. Using tivimate on a fs4k and a Shield.
I dunno. Just got it working on XCIPTV, will try Tivimate after work.

Back
Top Bottom