Games Masters IPTV

Can anyone tell me how to get a XC account since I can't access it with my TPK acct# and PW? I do not wish to burden Husham if he has answered this same question, eighty questions ago. Thanks in advance

Hi I would appreciate the new URL details and how to setup GSE IPTV on my iPad , step by step if you could please I’m 59yo and a complete novice. Thank you for your understanding and patience in advance

I’m sure I missed something but I can’t get any of them to work. Someone please send me a url that works please

First... thanks to Husham and everyone hdere I am back up and running. I assume no one has an epg, right? Is there such a thing as a free epg, that one can enter into tivimate? (My guess is no, but it's worth asking.) And once again-- thank you to everyone on this board!
My epg works on Xciptv

Hi I can’t get past the log in. I was on TPK and they are no more. Is there a way to access this without TPK logins? Is there a way to start from scratch?
That I don't believe so. I am not staff, just helping out now that I am back up. You need your username and password.

Mine is still working with the old adreno server. playing on perfect player. Lol scared to change channel and to turn off my tv box.

Back
Top Bottom