Games Masters IPTV

Can I join the list of those who need the url for gmaster. Always been a good service and would hate to lose now!

Hello all, if you you need assistance with URL information, I can DM you the information. I just ask you please not to post the server information publicly. If you post, you will be asked to remove it. Thanks and hope to get you back up and running.
Can you Dm me the info please. i never got the email.

I used tiny url, but it just seemed like extra steps and a lot of keying and converting. Is there any benefit over simply using xtream codes login with the original username and password, which works perfectly once channels load up. Using tivimate on a fs4k and a Shield.
[/QUOTE

I copy and paste on my Android box

unable to get into gmaster, no access to support - can anyone please give DM me with the new url I would enter into one of the IPTV ??? (hope that's right!) servers to gain access - I didn't get an email from gmaster which many appear to have got - not really technically minded so it needs to be a simple process.

Plus how do we pay now since we can't log in - will we still get an email - due to pay in about 8 - 10 days

May I have the new url for gamemaster. I have been with them since 2018. Also, anything on payment porta.

I am using gmaster panel, does anyone have the URL? I have had this service for years and now it is gone. HELPPPPPP Please!!!!!!!

for all of you asking for VOD.
Just use one of these apks on my website
I listed a bounch of APK with Free movies

for some of them you might need a vpn as they use torrent streaming - vpn - www.husham.com/vpn60
for some you might need just realdebrid - Real-Debrid

Back
Top Bottom