Game Masters FAQ

Does anyone know if we will be getting the Guide back?
its back as far as i can see., update your playlist and epg maybe.

DM FAQ please...long time subcriber for uears and need to know how to pay for this next month. Had it working on XCIPTV last month bit says account expired now. Thanks.

Hello. I stumbled on this page. I am a reseller for PK/Gamemaster X. Not only am I down but all my accounts. I was not given any info regarding any changes or the new links or panel url. Can someone help out here? I have money in my reseller account and angry paid customers. Thanks

Epg you guys can make your own now

Hi. Been tpk/gmx customer for couple years and struggling to get the playlist url working on tivimate that was provided to me by gmx via email. It seems to take the epg but not the m3u url. Would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

Hi. Been tpk/gmx customer for couple years and struggling to get the playlist url working on tivimate that was provided to me by gmx via email. It seems to take the epg but not the m3u url. Would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.
You may be better off using the xtreme code login in the add playlist settings. I'll do you the urls for both ways

Back
Top Bottom