Game Masters FAQ

Hey there. New to this forum. But thanks to your forum i got my live tv up and running again. So ty. Im using tivimate on firestick. I would like to see the faq so if you could send that please. And the new discord? Is there one. I see other people asking. So if there is one it would be appreciated.
There isn't a new discord unfortunately, and I don't know what is being referred to as FAQ.

Hello
I have 2 accounts with GMX
1 of them I can get to work on tivimate the other won’t work using same url?? Can anyone suggest anything else to try?
I have some friends with GMX as well and I can’t theirs to work either.
thanks
If gmx is the app from game master then for sure it won't work any more. tivimate or xciptv will

Last edited:
Can someone dm me the url for any 3rd party app. Or any other info i may need. Was usimg gmx viewer app. Member since tpk, still paying original $5 price.
Pmd, no new info

I did as told and replaced the new server address only in the playlist and channels url that I already used. Everything else is still the same in my url but it refuses to work. I need someone to DM me the correct format so that I can check it against what I am currently using...minus the name and password obviously, just put xxxx in their place if you will

I did as told and replaced the new server address only in the playlist and channels url that I already used. Everything else is still the same in my url but it refuses to work. I need someone to DM me the correct format so that I can check it against what I am currently using...minus the name and password obviously, just put xxxx in their place if you will
Nevermind, it suddenly started working this morning so all is good.

If gmx is the app from game master then for sure it won't work any more. tivimate or xciptv will
No I’m not using the Gamaster app I’m using Tivimate like I said. One account will load up fine the 2nd won’t and I have a couple friends and theirs won’t load on tivimate either

I want to cancel my service, but the client area is down. I have no way to get a hold of anyone and ny credit card auto renews. How can I get my service canceled? Thx.

Server is ok
i updated the FAQ
Hi :) I am new here. I used the gamemaster app on my fire cube. Channels are down on this app. what do I do, if the server is still working to access my channels? Can you point me to where I can get instructions on how to update, since discord is gone?

No I’m not using the Gamaster app I’m using Tivimate like I said. One account will load up fine the 2nd won’t and I have a couple friends and theirs won’t load on tivimate either
I was referring to your friend's gmx. Your question stated you use tivimate on one tv clearly, not so clear about the others. What devices are you using on each are the apps purchased or the hacked ones as there is a glitch with that, we're the url copied and pasted or entered and are they correct?

I want to cancel my service, but the client area is down. I have no way to get a hold of anyone and ny credit card auto renews. How can I get my service canceled? Thx.
A couple of posters have said they got emails saying they were getting refunds and being canceled because 'they' weren't providing some services. I don't know what service sent this email but that's just fyi. I guess you can cancel future payments by contacting you credit card company or canceling payments through its online banking.

Hi :) I am new here. I used the gamemaster app on my fire cube. Channels are down on this app. what do I do, if the server is still working to access my channels? Can you point me to where I can get instructions on how to update, since discord is gone?
Game master app won't ever work again you'll have to change apps to tivimate, xciptv, or other third party apps to view for however much longer service will run. Post back if you need help to set these up.

Game master app won't ever work again you'll have to change apps to tivimate, xciptv, or other third party apps to view for however much longer service will run. Post back if you need help to set these up.
I have downloaded tivimate and smarters, and I must be doing something wrong, because neither work for me.

Where is the FAQ? Pardon my ignorance, I am new here.

Could you please send me the info needed to access the end server. I would like to setup Tivimate. The more important question, I guess, is it time to seek an alternative provider?

First off. Thank you for having this forum available for us. I greatly appreciate your assistance .

Now that game Master is gone. I downloaded xciptv and it was working fine and that app just stopped working randomly. Is is another app to try and new URL? Also do you have info for a new payment portal as mines almost due?

Thank you for your help. Greatly appreciated

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. No GM and no discord for questions. I didn't get an email so I have no idea what the next move is. I really liked the service and was under the older $5 rate. Can someone please send me a DM or email with instructions for restoring my service? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom