Game Masters FAQ

Yeah my service just lapsed as I couldn’t pay. Would like to know new site to login and pay at is if someone could DM me that’d be appreciated!! Cheers!

what happened to GameBoy no servers cannot log in to account is G master toast please let me know I will move on thank you

Is the .today payment portal gone? If so can someone PM me the new portal addy.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi does anyone know the contact details for Eddie the reseller? I cannot log in and I don’t know his details!
I've been looking for the same thing with no luck. If someone finds out, shoot me a DM i'd like to get back up and running (EddyRod)

I cannot log in to the gamers.services web site. it states Login this page is restricted

login details is incorrect. please try again.

Can anyone help with this issue?

I cannot log in to the gamers.services web site. it states Login this page is restricted

login details is incorrect. please try again.

Can anyone help with this issue?
I have the same problem. I just pay for my subscription last week. and a few days later I'm unable to login into game service website. Keeps saying login fail..

Same here. Email replies after replies same issue remain. I am wondering if we are the only one with this problem. I have been with this system since the very early days when it was only on kodi known as TPK. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS. THE APK AND ALL IS OK. JUST CAN'T LOG ONTO THE SITE.

I just tried with success to log in the Gamers.services/xxxxxx and had access to my account.
No issues, connected on first try.

Hope your works out o.k.

Is G master still a working app If so can someone please send me the new URL And Login information been with game master & The players club for over six years try to login gamer servers says login failed if they’re still working somebody please Send me the information so I can get back up and running paid on 15 June now service not working any help will be greatly appreciate it thank you 🙏 Avery

Is G master still a working app If so can someone please send me the new URL And Login information been with game master & The players club for over six years try to login gamer servers says login failed if they’re still working somebody please Send me the information so I can get back up and running paid on 15 June now service not working any help will be greatly appreciate it thank you 🙏 Avery
Dm sent

Back
Top Bottom