Game Masters FAQ

Hello
If there is a new discord I'd definitely appreciate an invite if anyone can help with that. Also the faq would be useful. Thank you so much if you are able to help with this. Truly appreciated.

Could you please send me frequently asked questions information plus information for discord Page I have been with players club since the beginning also please send the FAC. Thanks

I would be most appreciative if someone can DM me the new TiviMate M3U & EPG for Gmasterpanel. Please and thank you.

Hey there. New to this forum. But thanks to your forum i got my live tv up and running again. So ty. Im using tivimate on firestick. I would like to see the faq so if you could send that please. And the new discord? Is there one. I see other people asking. So if there is one it would be appreciated.

Hello
I have 2 accounts with GMX
1 of them I can get to work on tivimate the other won’t work using same url?? Can anyone suggest anything else to try?
I have some friends with GMX as well and I can’t theirs to work either.
thanks

Can someone dm me the url for any 3rd party app. Or any other info i may need. Was usimg gmx viewer app. Member since tpk, still paying original $5 price.

Could someone please share the fact sheet? I am using XCIPTV app, but also have the game master X app. It is strange that every thing went down- I hope they come back. I really am happy with their service. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom