Game Masters FAQ

Hi there guys, here's another old TPK member looking for some guidance.

Could anyone be so kind to PM the FAQ please? (My account wasn't a Top Dog sub)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? Where do I enter my username and password? I entered the url you gave me and it just says no channels. No place for my info.
Go to settings,click playlist,click add playlist,go down to extreme code there you will find server address where you enter that url and then you add username in the next space and then password. Then you name it and save and wait

Hi all, I can see many of you are helping each other get to where you want to.
I would like to personally thank the MODs and the rest of the volunteers that helped out

MODS

Current Mods are @Crystalblue6161 @Ed209 @z0ne3, they have done nothing but an amazing work to help most of you in getting the right answere that most of you need to get started again

Payment
the answer to the payment issues is very simple. If the Gmaster wants our money then they will tell us about a new payment method, there is no question about it. We can not do anything. We just need to wait it out or move on. There is no in between for this. if you get an email then cool if you don't then. that's it.

VOD coming back
I am sure everyone is aware that IPTV means live tv, NOT Netflix so I have no idea why people insist that VOD needs to be on the IPTV companies. I dont see the reason for us to have VOD there to be honest, Yesyes it is a convient way to have it. But lets be seriouse, We dont need an IPTV company to show us VOD ( Movies and TV Shows ). We have KODI, We have APKS and so much more.
For APK VOD for Firestick and Android devices here is a list
APK / Firestick / NVIDIA Shield / Android TV and Android TV BOX
1- 1234 Movies APK - 1234Movies APK 1.0 Download Latest Version (Official) Free - Husham.com
2- Viva TV - Viva 1.1.9 APK New Latest Offical 2020 Firestick Android NVIDIA Shield - Husham.com Entertainment APK
3- Zion - TVZion 4.1 Movies TV Shows -
4 - CAT Mouse - CatMouse APK v2.3 Offical Download LinkMovies TV Shows -

KODI
For KODI try using some of these updated Addons. AND NO YOU DONT NEED KODI BUILD. Flipping KODI is getting so slow,. A build is just making things slower these days

VPN
Yes, you need VPN most of the time. Hide your activities
There is now Strong VPN - Seems to be available in Firestick, Android, iPhone, Apple, and many devices
or use iPvanish which is the most popular with IPTV Streaming and Movies streaming
Stong - iPvanish - Month-to-Month Privacy Plans

Hi all, I can see many of you are helping each other get to where you want to.
I would like to personally thank the MODs and the rest of the volunteers that helped out

MODS

Current Mods are @Crystalblue6161 @Ed209 @z0ne3, they have done nothing but an amazing work to help most of you in getting the right answere that most of you need to get started again

Payment
the answer to the payment issues is very simple. If the Gmaster wants our money then they will tell us about a new payment method, there is no question about it. We can not do anything. We just need to wait it out or move on. There is no in between for this. if you get an email then cool if you don't then. that's it.

VOD coming back
I am sure everyone is aware that IPTV means live tv, NOT Netflix so I have no idea why people insist that VOD needs to be on the IPTV companies. I dont see the reason for us to have VOD there to be honest, Yesyes it is a convient way to have it. But lets be seriouse, We dont need an IPTV company to show us VOD ( Movies and TV Shows ). We have KODI, We have APKS and so much more.
For APK VOD for Firestick and Android devices here is a list
APK / Firestick / NVIDIA Shield / Android TV and Android TV BOX
1- 1234 Movies APK - 1234Movies APK 1.0 Download Latest Version (Official) Free - Husham.com
2- Viva TV - Viva 1.1.9 APK New Latest Offical 2020 Firestick Android NVIDIA Shield - Husham.com Entertainment APK
3- Zion - TVZion 4.1 Movies TV Shows -
4 - CAT Mouse - CatMouse APK v2.3 Offical Download LinkMovies TV Shows -

KODI
For KODI try using some of these updated Addons. AND NO YOU DONT NEED KODI BUILD. Flipping KODI is getting so slow,. A build is just making things slower these days

VPN
Yes, you need VPN most of the time. Hide your activities
There is now Strong VPN - Seems to be available in Firestick, Android, iPhone, Apple, and many devices
or use iPvanish which is the most popular with IPTV Streaming and Movies streaming
Stong - iPvanish - Month-to-Month Privacy Plans
So grateful to have found this forum. Thank you so much for all the guidance and information.

Hush, I've been silently waiting for an update on what happened/if it will be resolved. Any idea? Is GM coming back? Or look for a new service?
Thanks for your hard work!

Back
Top Bottom