Game Masters FAQ

Hi. I just received a mail with new portal and billing instructions. They clearly state that they won’t have vod or series for now and you can cancell if you want or keep with your current plan (I’m oldfathered). Got my service bakup and running well
This is really frustrating. could u do me a favor and send me the portal for paying the invoice. I just don't want it to get cut off. thanks.

This is really frustrating. could u do me a favor and send me the portal for paying the invoice. I just don't want it to get cut off. thanks.
Sure, here you go

Attachments

• 6532F0EC-E436-48A3-8253-D296A6F7A554.jpeg
    6532F0EC-E436-48A3-8253-D296A6F7A554.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 64992B82-D7E9-46F4-A3B6-B603013FF7F9.jpeg
    64992B82-D7E9-46F4-A3B6-B603013FF7F9.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 127
Hello everyone. I'm using both "XCIPTV" and "tivimate" and both are working fine. I'd like to know if anyone's EPG is working because my EPG doesn't work on either app? If it is working did you add an EPG source? I have searched for an EPG source without any success. Please any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

A big thanks to the team at Gamemaster for fixing things out for me and rapidly sending out an invoice before my service expired at the end of the day.

Also, a huge thanks to Husham. Without you, we'd all have been dead in the water in trying to re-connect to the service again. Your help and the help from the members of this forum made things a whole heck of a lot clearer with all the information we needed in order to get re-connected again. Grateful for all the time you've spent on this.

I need help have been with gmaster since back when TPK. Can’t use app anymore. What is current url? How can I contact since site is down. I am current with my payment but never received an email when everything went down and the temp url that was provided early on worked for a day or two then when I went back on it was gone

please help me @husham

I need help have been with gmaster since back when TPK. Can’t use app anymore. What is current url? How can I contact since site is down. I am current with my payment but never received an email when everything went down and the temp url that was provided early on worked for a day or two then when I went back on it was gone

please help me @husham
Dm'd

I was using the gmaster apk, is that no longer an option? I only use live tv. It was perfect...all the right channels and almost no buffering.
I don’t want to have to pay for Tivimate, the free version works but it’s not great. What are my options?
btw, I’m new to this so feel free to patronize me, lol

I need help have been with gmaster since TPK. I use xciptv but login is not working anymore and cannot get to the payment panel. What is current url? How can I contact since site is down. I am current with my payment but never received an email when everything went down. Please help or is it time for a new provider 😩

I need help have been with gmaster since TPK. I use xciptv but login is not working anymore and cannot get to the payment panel. What is current url? How can I contact since site is down. I am current with my payment but never received an email when everything went down. Please help or is it time for a new provider 😩
Same here. Please let me know what you find out! I submitted a support ticket before the panel went down, but now panel is dead / can’t get response from them with new URL, etc.

Hi all, I managed to get my invoice paid last night but my Games-master app on my fire stick won't work it just tries to load and then stops, any ideas should I uninstall it and reinstall it, would that work?
when I go into my manage product area of my client area it says "Platform Access Old" and under that it says "Active" has that anything to do with it?
I would like to setup my smart stb (mag box emulator) on my lg tv but I've an BThome hub and I can't setup my vpn that way were-as on my fire stick I have my vpn installed.

Oh and can someone please dm me the FAQ. :)

Dm'd

Hello everyone. I'm using both "XCIPTV" and "tivimate" and both are working fine. I'd like to know if anyone's EPG is working because my EPG doesn't work on either app? If it is working did you add an EPG source? I have searched for an EPG source without any success. Please any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
I was using the gmaster apk, is that no longer an option? I only use live tv. It was perfect...all the right channels and almost no buffering.
I don’t want to have to pay for Tivimate, the free version works but it’s not great. What are my options?
btw, I’m new to this so feel free to patronize me, lol

Figured out how to get what I wanted. Iused Downloader to download IPTV Smarters Pro (iptvstream.live/isp.apk).
Install it. Go to your apps and open it. Select ‘Add new user’, with xstream codes api. Then use you gmaster username and password and the new url.
Hope this helps other newbies like me who just want live tv.

Last edited:
Hi all, I managed to get my invoice paid last night but my Games-master app on my fire stick won't work it just tries to load and then stops, any ideas should I uninstall it and reinstall it, would that work?
when I go into my manage product area of my client area it says "Platform Access Old" and under that it says "Active" has that anything to do with it?
I would like to setup my smart stb (mag box emulator) on my lg tv but I've an BThome hub and I can't setup my vpn that way were-as on my fire stick I have my vpn installed.

Oh and can someone please dm me the FAQ. :)
Dm'd

Back
Top Bottom