Game Masters FAQ

Could someone please DM me the correct info to get my channels & guide to load, already payed my bill on the new site. Thanks in advance!!!

Could someone please DM me the correct info to get my channels & guide to load, already payed my bill on the new site. Thanks in advance!!!

Did you have to create a new account on the new site? My old site login credentials do not work on it. I tried to create new account on the new site or sign up for service on it with no luck.

I have a firestick and was able to access the service through Tivimate. My other device is a Fire HD 8 and it does not accept Tivimate. Any help on how I can get gamemaster on my tablet.

I have a firestick and was able to access the service through Tivimate. My other device is a Fire HD 8 and it does not accept Tivimate. Any help on how I can get gamemaster on my tablet.
Hus ham has several apps listed from his home page here check'm out!

Looks like the new site is all up.. i just got an email with my invoice and was able to log in.. i will leave it up to husham to post links and such.. not sure the whole story of what happened to the old one.

Hi does anyone know the contact details for Eddie the reseller? I cannot log in and I don’t know his details!

Yep also got email from gm with new loging access site to pay and description of how to use service.

Back
Top Bottom