Game Masters FAQ

First off. Thank you for having this forum available for us. I greatly appreciate your assistance .

Now that game Master is gone. I downloaded xciptv and it was working fine and that app just stopped working randomly. Is is another app to try and new URL? Also do you have info for a new payment portal as mines almost due?

Thank you for your help. Greatly appreciated
Well I'm a big fan of tivimate official paid version it's almost perfect and you can put multiple providers in it
can someone PM the FAQ and the URL for GM?
Done

I was referring to your friend's gmx. Your question stated you use tivimate on one tv clearly, not so clear about the others. What devices are you using on each are the apps purchased or the hacked ones as there is a glitch with that, we're the url copied and pasted or entered and are they correct?
Both have tivimate Premium and it’s patched so u think that might be the problem? I’ll try a different version

can you please send me the FAQ? I need an easy-to-understand guide to using GM again.
You need to have tivimate, perfect player, or xciptv installed

Both have tivimate Premium and it’s patched so u think that might be the problem? I’ll try a different version
Yes, the glitch apparently allows th epg to load but channels dont. Repeatedly updating the playlist in settings may do the trick though.

With tivimate, do you need a subscription first? it was saying something like $5
The free version will allow one playlist but no editing or making favorites or reminders of recording etc etc. I think it's 20 bucks to buy outright or 5 bucks a year

Like the others, I'd appreciate it if someone could DM me with the URL and which app I should use (XCIPTV, TiviMate, etc). Any other info and/or FAQ on how to get that all set up would be appreciated as well.

Like the others, I'd appreciate it if someone could DM me with the URL and which app I should use (XCIPTV, TiviMate, etc). Any other info and/or FAQ on how to get that all set up would be appreciated as well.
Done

U have to put in the new url husham provided and it should work again no problem. I have optimum internet 100mbps no probs here
Can somebody please give me the new url? I have been with Playersklub from the very beginning. I have just downloaded tivimate and perfect player. Not sure what to do next. Any help is appreciated!!

What is the url to make this work? I just installed tivimate as well and I'm lost.
I pmd you rt enter that in server address in xtreme codes login

Back
Top Bottom