Game Masters FAQ

So I've been with tpk and then game master since the beginning, no idea how to get it to work, can you dm me?

Have the URL. Some of the apps I'm trying isn't working. What is working for you guys? Also anyone have the portal to pay as mines due in a few days

Hi, I've installed XCIPTV but i'm having issues with either, server IP, user name or password. I used my credentials from game master. Maybe I have selected the incorrect server address

Can someone send me the FAQ...I've tried to additonal IPTV with my Gmaster username/pw and the url with no luck. Been around since early days of TPK, then GMASTER and I guess the next one in the pipeline.

Thanks!

Just curious, is anyone else having issues with XCIPTV? Literally crashes on me every time i click on anything basically

Thanks

I have downloaded tivimate and smarters, and I must be doing something wrong, because neither work for me.
Did you enter the new url in xtreme codes followed by u/n and pw?

Just curious, is anyone else having issues with XCIPTV? Literally crashes on me every time i click on anything basically

Thanks
Try clearing the cache on device settings and testarting? Cache NOT data

Can someone send me the FAQ...I've tried to additonal IPTV with my Gmaster username/pw and the url with no luck. Been around since early days of TPK, then GMASTER and I guess the next one in the pipeline.

Thanks!
Pmd

Hi, I've installed XCIPTV but i'm having issues with either, server IP, user name or password. I used my credentials from game master. Maybe I have selected the incorrect server address
Pmd

So I've been with tpk and then game master since the beginning, no idea how to get it to work, can you dm me?
You need tivimate, perfect player, or xciptv installed them post for further info

Back
Top Bottom