Billing Systems????

i've tried the above solution of trying cell phone off of wifi and also used different browsers but still can't get logged in to pay my bill on billingsystems. anyone else have an idea?
Logging into BillingSystems is available, invoices are hit or miss for the payment.

Can someone please tell me what to do. I have my invoice, but I can't even get to a page that will load.

I have a account that is supposed to be active in supermega.vision because its paid for 3 months and due in Nov. One month has gone by and when you look in Service, it says next due date is Sept 20th. It supposed to be Due Nov 20th.. The service is expired. I opened up two tickets days ago and still waiting for a responce. They are not doing anything. Supermega did this months ago where they did not respond for a while.. I do not understand how they run a service and give horribble customer service.

I have a account that is supposed to be active in supermega.vision because its paid for 3 months and due in Nov. One month has gone by and when you look in Service, it says next due date is Sept 20th. It supposed to be Due Nov 20th.. The service is expired. I opened up two tickets days ago and still waiting for a responce. They are not doing anything. Supermega did this months ago where they did not respond for a while.. I do not understand how they run a service and give horribble customer service.
Ya I see how it is, same with numerous services. It's an invoice issues at the moment, I did receive mine a few days ago and was able to pay, tickets aren't being responded to. Billing will be resolved in future, patience is needed, unfortunately.

It doesnt make sence for them not to respond. My issue is not a invoice. It has to do with them fixing the service because it's being paid quarterly, not monthly. Two months are left before the next due date.. They need to fix it.. its almost a week now with no service.. future patience sounds like a long time.. It seems like the service is getting worse all the time.

Is Billingsystems still down??? I need to pay my invoice. I received an email to pay my bill but when I go to their website to pay it times out. Has anyone been able to get in? If so can you please send the link.

Is Billingsystems still down??? I need to pay my invoice. I received an email to pay my bill but when I go to their website to pay it times out. Has anyone been able to get in? If so can you please send the link.
I can't login either, site times out.

Someone else posted to use your cell phone and turn off the WiFi, just use your data to log into the website. It worked for me, so I would advise anyone having any issues of not being able to log into their website to use your data on your phone to log in and pay your bill. Like I said above, it worked for me. :)

Someone else posted to use your cell phone and turn off the WiFi, just use your data to log into the website. It worked for me, so I would advise anyone having any issues of not being able to log into their website to use your data on your phone to log in and pay your bill. Like I said above, it worked for me. :)
That does not work for me. The site is still timing out (cell or WiFi).

The phone option doesn’t work for me either. I try multiple times a day. I also tried the other site and it wouldn’t take my credentials from the billing portal. I just don’t want my service to expire. They have already sent a reminder. Are they even aware that it is down?

if your bill is due, do not bother paying @ Supermega.vision. pdslive will be disolving supermega effective imediately. Pdslive will be honoring the rates and connections during the changover

if your bill is due, do not bother paying @ Supermega.vision. pdslive will be disolving supermega effective imediately. Pdslive will be honoring the rates and connections during the changover
Is PDSLIVE the same as billingsystems?

My support link is not working, and half of my channels are not working, especially all the UK channels. How can I get help?

Back
Top Bottom