• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Billing Systems????

The_Answer1313

I'm so confused.

I got an email from Billing Systems saying for an invoice since my service is due to renew. However none of the links in the email actually work and when I go to the client area on the actual website, I'm not seeing an unpaid invoice. Has anyone ran into this issue before.

Ed209

Staff member
in client area check your expiry date if it coincides with the invoice payment due date my guess, if the email is legit, then you auto renewed. I'm not familiar with the billing email sender info ,'billing systems' so I cant vouch for it,perhaps some other mod can.

Last edited:

The_Answer1313

in client area check your expiry date if it coincides with the invoice payment due date may guess, if the email is legit, then you auto renewed. I'm not familiar with the billing email sender info ,'billing systems' so I cant vouch for it,perhaps some other mod can.

Yep that's exactly what happened. It appears I was auto renewed. The invoice number from the email is different from the invoice on the client page tho which is a bit confusing but I checked my bank and it indeed came out today. So I guess I'm good to go.