Billing Systems????

I'm so confused.

I got an email from Billing Systems saying for an invoice since my service is due to renew. However none of the links in the email actually work and when I go to the client area on the actual website, I'm not seeing an unpaid invoice. Has anyone ran into this issue before.

in client area check your expiry date if it coincides with the invoice payment due date my guess, if the email is legit, then you auto renewed. I'm not familiar with the billing email sender info ,'billing systems' so I cant vouch for it,perhaps some other mod can.

Last edited:
in client area check your expiry date if it coincides with the invoice payment due date may guess, if the email is legit, then you auto renewed. I'm not familiar with the billing email sender info ,'billing systems' so I cant vouch for it,perhaps some other mod can.

Yep that's exactly what happened. It appears I was auto renewed. The invoice number from the email is different from the invoice on the client page tho which is a bit confusing but I checked my bank and it indeed came out today. So I guess I'm good to go.

is billing systems email payment portal down? can not login to pay invoice HELP please! when will it be back online thanks for any help

is billing systems email payment portal down? can not login to pay invoice HELP please! when will it be back online thanks for any help
I am able to access the billing portal, then again I may also be on a different portal than your are.

i can login pdslive with the same username &password i use to login to billing systems email but it says on pdslive account not active. when making a payment on billing systems email is that making a payment to pdslive? also would like have accounts active on both payment portal it would give me 2 option to pay my invoice. always pay invoice on billing systems email but it will not load on my computer need to pay invoice . again thanks for any help !

i can login pdslive with the same username &password i use to login to billing systems email but it says on pdslive account not active. when making a payment on billing systems email is that making a payment to pdslive? also would like have accounts active on both payment portal it would give me 2 option to pay my invoice. always pay invoice on billing systems email but it will not load on my computer need to pay invoice . again thanks for any help !
You may be able to login to PDSLIVE with your Billing Systems credentials..but you can only pay your invoice on the portal your account is thru. That’s why it’s not showing up in PDSLIVE. Billing Systems portal is still down..the last I checked. ☹️

Billing Systems portal is finally back up for anyone needing to pay their invoice. 😉

Hello, I need to pay my bill but the website does not appear to be working. I use iPlayTV on Apple TV device and receive my invoices from self service billing portal from SuperMega.Vision. Can you help me with this so I can restore my services? Thanks.

Hello, I need to pay my bill but the website does not appear to be working. I use iPlayTV on Apple TV device and receive my invoices from self service billing portal from SuperMega.Vision. Can you help me with this so I can restore my services? Thanks.
The website is up..I just checked

Can you send me the link to the website here? When I click the hyperlinks on my invoice/statement, it says the page cannot load
Sure! DM sent

y will pds payment portal open right up but billing systems will not ? need to pay invoice but need 2 pay on billing systems but it won't open 2 pay my invoice y!

@Jokie715 and @avery
I can get the site to load on my phone. Let’s try getting in a different way for you guys. I’ll DM you both. 🤞🏻

Using a laptop to get into portals, it fails to load up. If you use a your cell phone using your data, not wifi, you can get into the portal. Weird.. Now trying to get in touch with someone by opening up a ticket to fix a issue is another. Still waiting on a responce from them.

Using a laptop to get into portals, it fails to load up. If you use a your cell phone using your data, not wifi, you can get into the portal. Weird.. Now trying to get in touch with someone by opening up a ticket to fix a issue is another. Still waiting on a responce from them.
thank you 4 posting that information would have never thought of doing it that way !! an it worked was able 2 pay invoice again thanks !

Last edited:
i've tried the above solution of trying cell phone off of wifi and also used different browsers but still can't get logged in to pay my bill on billingsystems. anyone else have an idea?

Back
Top Bottom