SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

https://thebigtix.com/product/tbt-host/
I’ve been using them for backup to gmasters for 3 months now. Has 24/7, movie section, over 4000 channels. $10/month for 5 connections, no buffering. Extremely satisfied.
Do they offer m3u links I gotta get something up and running on a samsung tv and I can't find anything other than ones that offer xtream codes. And I can't get any apps on samsung that support xtream codes
 
Do they offer m3u links I gotta get something up and running on a samsung tv and I can't find anything other than ones that offer xtream codes. And I can't get any apps on samsung that support xtream codes
TBT does not offer m3U links. Just XTreme Codes.
 
Do you know any services that work well with samsung tv and their apps?
I would try a couple of trials. See which one works best for you.
 
Still holding on to GM but has been rough lately. Does anyone know if topdog, bobs, vista or tbt will work on tivimate? Looking for a back up and really like the platform. If so could someone dm me a link to said services. Thanks!!
 
Still holding on to GM but has been rough lately. Does anyone know if topdog, bobs, vista or tbt will work on tivimate? Looking for a back up and really like the platform. If so could someone dm me a link to said services. Thanks!!
I’ll DM you
 
Hi I'm curious,I have gm and ac right now,I would love another good reliable service that I can use with tivimate and also with a big selection of 24/7 channels that work well.
 
Hi I'm curious,I have gm and ac right now,I would love another good reliable service that I can use with tivimate and also with a big selection of 24/7 channels that work well.
I’ll DM you
 
I'm looking for a new provider that has an extensive Canadian channel list that must include Gusto/CTV Life and Makeful. Gamesmaster/TopDog keeps changing their URL without notice leaving me scrambling and its tiresome. Any suggestions?
 
Hi I am looking for another iptv service could you please dm me info. Thanks

I'm looking for a new provider that has an extensive Canadian channel list that must include Gusto/CTV Life and Makeful. Gamesmaster/TopDog keeps changing their URL without notice leaving me scrambling and its tiresome. Any suggestions?
I DM’d you
 
I'm interested in alternatives to Game Master. Family members have tried Octane IPTV, and have NOT been happy with reliability and support. I'm looking for something reliable for family members. Thanks!
 
dm'g you
I'm interested in alternatives to Game Master. Family members have tried Octane IPTV, and have NOT been happy with reliability and support. I'm looking for something reliable for family members. Thanks!
 
Looking for an alternative as well. I’ll keep GS, because it’s great when it’s working, but need another service that’s similar. Any suggestions? Thanks!
 
Just wanted to say out there.. I am happy with MOBUS .. it seems to be a good alternative so far for me
 
Back
Top