• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

patch

yes Husham which service do you recommend because as far as i see there isn't any options in this in alternate forum. good thing I had time joined the service you said is spamming and have not regret making this move.

Ed209

Staff member
yes Husham which service do you recommend because as far as i see there isn't any options in this in alternate forum. good thing I had time joined the service you said is spamming and have not regret making this move.
WOW now that is quite a coincidence for just having joined yesterday too!

woodenrims

Really need that Husham recommendation. I'm trying Venom TV tonight. They have their own app, hopefully it's not dogshit. I'll try to remember to post back a report.

Lola2002

Moved on from Lame Master and their rude customer support. I went to Vstreams tv, VOD, 24/7, series and discord support that isn’t rude

Adrianmc5,

Does Vstreams tv have an "active" epg up and running so you can see exactly what is coming on Live TV? Like the name of a TV program...etc.

Just live tv no vod or catch up
They're what's called a runner. Used to be called supreme streams, they spammed reddit with free beta sign up. I was there for beta and even longer trying to support them, $5 sub and the original guy running it "ran off" with people's money and someone else took it over. Abandoned the original discord. I don't trust it. They still have my email on record so it was all just transferred. Channels are flimsy. Many don't work or they go down frequently.

Shady business, honestly. I still have bookmarked the original website they used. Still an error down for maintenance alert there lol.... Very shady. I might still be able to find email from them too. Be safe.

lvpre

They're what's called a runner. Used to be called supreme streams, they spammed reddit with free beta sign up. I was there for beta and even longer trying to support them, $5 sub and the original guy running it "ran off" with people's money and someone else took it over. Abandoned the original discord. I don't trust it. They still have my email on record so it was all just transferred. Channels are flimsy. Many don't work or they go down frequently.

Shady business, honestly. I still have bookmarked the original website they used. Still an error down for maintenance alert there lol.... Very shady. I might still be able to find email from them too. Be safe.
I was the same with Supreme Streams. I left before he ran off though. They would have around three streams { A, B, C }for every channel and most of the time neither of them worked. NFL streams wouldn't work or would go down often. It tons of potential and was active at the beginning, but they never really got it together.
Just signed up for a trial and getting an error when trying to get a playlist. Login processes, but returns null as a result.

freeloader

I remember when they split didn't know what it was about,not sticking up for them just saying their not bad for $5. They have a new discord seems like decent people running it, i did get a playlist maybe not for a trial don't know, they seemed to respond pretty quick when a channel went down. There are lots of scammers out there, Thanks for the heads up.

Oddballs

Staff member
There is a new Playersklub and TOPDOG people that are fake.. Be carefuel who they .. Ask the people that is here to tell you more

dont use the fake people from Playersklub and fake TOP DOG people contents.. They are just copying and trolliing others

mikebadabing

you guys know these guys were the reason that playersklub closed down. because they basically pissed them off and they had to change to game master
so there is no telling if these guys will be there for long.. or if we should support them .. I dont know .. I leave it to you guys
really they were the cause of the shutdown??? shit F them

caloyzki

Guys, long time gmaster here too. Anyone looking for the service. We have someone to help us. Just let me know. She's the reseller from gm and I just got my service renew from her. My gm service is back now. Just helping here if you still interested for the gmaster service. Thanks

tee

Yeah I am still interested, I lost my password and was unable to do a password reset to log in and renew so my membership ran out.