Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

I know a alternative but there's one already on here, is there anyway i can show you crystal and you show me yours. i'd say this one is a good alternative also i checked most of them on here and i have almost half of these.

I had a few issues with BoB TV that I didn’t publicly post.

I am signing up right about now, the one i use is $10.00 a month.

I have the pages for discord, but does BobTv have discord as well?

No..it doesn’t.

I use Vista iptv as my back up VERY GOOD and you can actually talk to support staff live !!!
yes they are good as well, There's been some that have active discord and telegram for support also. That's the best ones

I’ve been using them for backup to gmasters for 3 months now. Has 24/7, movie section, over 4000 channels. $10/month for 5 connections, no buffering. Extremely satisfied.
Do they offer m3u links I gotta get something up and running on a samsung tv and I can't find anything other than ones that offer xtream codes. And I can't get any apps on samsung that support xtream codes

Do they offer m3u links I gotta get something up and running on a samsung tv and I can't find anything other than ones that offer xtream codes. And I can't get any apps on samsung that support xtream codes
TBT does not offer m3U links. Just XTreme Codes.

Do you know any services that work well with samsung tv and their apps?
I would try a couple of trials. See which one works best for you.

Back
Top Bottom