• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

lvpre

Nobody's being 'left out' webpages go down all the time. Then they come back up.
Are you part of the "Game Masters" team? You should just be telling people to move on...it has been a month and it is far from stable overall..

tee

Right now I am using ApolloTvGroup,The service has been working excellent for me,I always keep more than one service, I was using this with GameMaster,unable to use GM now as I had lost my password and they never responded back to a password reset so I have been using AflexTv as my other service,AflexTv has really been working excellent as well, Quite impressed with it,No buffer issues at all,Tons of local channels with back local channels,Huge movie and 24/7section and Series section plus catch up section as well,Very good EPG,It is a bit more on the expensive side but everything in it Really does work excellent,To me it's worth it to pay a little extra to get a service where everything in it really does work well.

husham

Doctor
Staff member
all aftershock infofmration will be removed from the Forum. I DONT LIKE SPAMMERS AND DONT LIKE PEOPLE THAT DONT LISTEN WHEN I ASK THEM POLITELY DONT DO SHIT