Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

Pretty bad old gmasterpanel users is back up but the old topdog users are screwed out. It was gmaster who suggestion people to migrate over at $5

Last edited:
Thank you...

Yes! I was able to log-in earlier and pay my invoice. My service with gmaster are up & running again :)

KreigSr. Don't laugh at me! Okay...go ahead and laugh...but HOW do I send someone a personal message...that is the same

as a DM correct? I keep seeing start a conversation but I don't think that is correct...please let me know. Don't know what I'm doing wrong:unsure:

KreigSr. Don't laugh at me! Okay...go ahead and laugh...but HOW do I send someone a personal message...that is the same

as a DM correct? I keep seeing start a conversation but I don't think that is correct...please let me know. Don't know what I'm doing wrong:unsure:
That's it, start a conversation.

No I really need you to tell me HOW to do it....KreigSr. What do I hit to make it only go to the person...not just "replying" to someone.

I mean "initiating" it???

Was with Gamemaster until they went down and never heard from them. So just subscribed the Area 51 yesterday and so far service is great with no buffering and it has all the US channels I want, including some local channels, movie channels, etc. No 24/7 or Series. So far happy with their service at $10/mo. I had to keep checking their website for a couple days until I was able to subscribe - I think they limit the number of users on their system and that's a great proactive measure.
Note: Be sure to sign up with the legitimate Area 51 portal, as there are some counterfit ones out there. You can find that website here:
Hi. You are lucky. I have been checking for months and always out of stock!

I was able to log in and pay my invoice. My expiration date was tomorrow, now shows July 15. Guess we'll see what happens after tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!!

Back
Top Bottom