In the IPTV world there is no If's and But's about having a second service as a back up. So here I was going through this thread looking for a back up service as I am already a subscriber to GM for the past 3 years. I found this post and tried AS TV from the site as I saw many recommendations about it To my suprise after testing the service for a couple days I believe struck a gold mine. I will not go in much details but what I can say it has all what you are need in an IPTV service expect for the series section which I was told was a work in progress. Customer service is second to none. So now my combination is GM and AS TV. but since AS TV has more content it is now my go to service.Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
I can confirm what you are saying I did the 24 hrs trial with pro iptv streams and it was horrible. I went to this website Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List and found AS TV I was convinced by the staff to take a subscription after watching their many positve reviews in their discord channel and so far I have no complaints. They have an impressive collection of channels. I only choose this service because of the many postive reviews I saw in this forum and also in AS TV discord. There is an old saying "where there smoke there is fire". It is always worth investigatingHi I did a 24 hour trial of pro iptv streams, For me the volume of the different channels just seemed to fluctuate too much for my liking,Most channels seemed to be working ok,It is a good price for the service but I found that the volume level fluctuating so much gets really annoying to be quite honest.
Where's link? Any trial? How much per month?To me aflextv is the Best iptv service out there,I have had this service for several months now,It has been the most dependable service I have ever had and I have had many,No dead link channels everything works and as smooth as butter,It is a premium service so it does cost more than most but to me this service is totally worth the extra cost,I do keep 2 backups but this is my go to service.
All I can say is I have not regret joining AS TV. They have a webplayer and two apps of their own in filelinked store which is in Tivmate version and XCIPTV version. Awesome selection of channels, catch up,VOD,PPV and the list goes on. Most importantly their support service great they will assist you every step of the way and nothing to too much to request from them couple with the IPTV streaming which is unbuffered. I took a shot at them after having dealt with so many fake and scammer providers but those guys are the real deal.I can confirm what you are saying I did the 24 hrs trial with pro iptv streams and it was horrible. I went to this website Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List and found AS TV I was convinced by the staff to take a subscription after watching their many positve reviews in their discord channel and so far I have no complaints. They have an impressive collection of channels. I only choose this service because of the many postive reviews I saw in this forum and also in AS TV discord. There is an old saying "where there smoke there is fire". It is always worth investigating
Many thanks for this link I believe a found a very great service with awesome customer service on discord, being usng them for a couple days now with no issues. There are quiet a few services on this link but only one stands out. I still have GM but this one has a working epg, catch up ,HD quality and VOD. There an old saying seek and you shall find. TIA
All I can say is I have not regret joining AS TV. They have a webplayer and two apps of their own in filelinked store which is in Tivmate version and XCIPTV version. Awesome selection of channels, catch up,VOD,PPV and the list goes on. Most importantly their support service great they will assist you every step of the way and nothing to too much to request from them couple with the IPTV streaming which is unbuffered. I took a shot at them after having dealt with so many fake and scammer providers but those guys are the real deal.
I am using GM as my back up due to the fact that egp hasn't being consistent on US,UK and CAN channels. AS TV is my go to service at this point since epg works on all channels.so which one are you using?
Yes EPG always not working with gm.I am using GM as my back up due to the fact that egp hasn't being consistent on US,UK and CAN channels. AS TV is my go to service at this point since epg works on all channels.
I am happy to see from the comments that members are finding a reliable service. Its has been a little over a month since I joined AS TV and nothing in the quality of service has changed.All I can say is I have not regret joining AS TV. They have a webplayer and two apps of their own in filelinked store which is in Tivmate version and XCIPTV version. Awesome selection of channels, catch up,VOD,PPV and the list goes on. Most importantly their support service great they will assist you every step of the way and nothing to too much to request from them couple with the IPTV streaming which is unbuffered. I took a shot at them after having dealt with so many fake and scammer providers but those guys are the real deal.
LOL.. so now I know how Big corporation find IPTV Companies and shut them down.Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Well bro the fact of the matter is that the BIG Corporation are looking at forums, websites , youtube,facebook etc , remember those BIG Corporation have eyes everywhere and they are looking to take down the biggest fishes in the game. Until those copyright laws changes no IPTV provider is immune from being shut downLOL.. so now I know how Big corporation find IPTV Companies and shut them down.
That link is only asking for trouble.. These companies most likely all will be shutdown as DIscord dont like IPTV and is reporting all users that is using IPTV chat rooms
I'm currently in trial mode for Aflex and experiencing buffering issues using the Tivimax app. Has anyone else experienced buffering issues as this concerns me because otherwise I like the service so far. Note that I am just over 200 Mbps on my firestick, so speed shouldn't be the issue. I changed the buffer size to large and even the video decoder. Perhaps I should try their app?Yeah they do have a 24 hour trial. Aflex Solutions – All the Tv you want for just $15 I have 3 people in my house so I let them use the 2 backups iptv plans I have and I have been using aflextv,They have 1 - 3 and 5 connection plans,They have 2 apps in filelinked right now,Their own XC app and Tivimax,The Tivimax app is actually the Tivimate pro app,I actually just renewed my 1 connection for 3 months a few days ago I liked the so much,You do save some that way so I took the risk.
Thanks for the heads up and response; I ended up turning off Netgear Armor security once I dug deeper and that along with a reboot seems to have fixed the problem. Liking the service so glad to not have any issues, so think I will commit to Aflex.Strange I am have been watching all day using Tivimax with no issues at all,I would say try unplugging your modem and router but it seems that your internet is not the issue.
XCIPTV , TIVIMATE to name a fewWhat app do I need if I sign up for sapphire? Trying to get back on after everything disappeared a few months ago
Requested a free trial but they were maxed out, so I was sweet talked into taking a subscription and so I dive in. I have using the service for a week without any issues. I know there are alot of fake and scammer providers out there but AS TV isn't one one them. Do not be reluctant to come on board this ship, its smooth sailing all the way.Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
This service is definately not for me lots of buffering on my 500 mbps, got the free trial but i cant commit. Did the usual maintenance still did not make a difference.Yeah they do have a 24 hour trial. Aflex Solutions – All the Tv you want for just $15 I have 3 people in my house so I let them use the 2 backups iptv plans I have and I have been using aflextv,They have 1 - 3 and 5 connection plans,They have 2 apps in filelinked right now,Their own XC app and Tivimax,The Tivimax app is actually the Tivimate pro app,I actually just renewed my 1 connection for 3 months a few days ago I liked the so much,You do save some that way so I took the risk.
anyone tested this service yet. Free trials are only available Monday and ThursdayAVstreams free trials
WOW I guess its just you bro.I've been using them for a few weeks now, they really aren't all that great. Lots of buffering on my 400Mb connection.
one or two people with multiple accounts can make a silk purse out of a sows earI've been using them for a few weeks now, they really aren't all that great. Lots of buffering on my 400Mb connection.
Pro IPTV looks really nice and I will get a months sub soon. I do have to say that they answer questions really quick so customer service seems to be a priority and I like that a lot. I also had the trial but there was a mix up and I really only got to use it a few hours but I must say the service looks really good.I got a trial with tv pro 9700 plus channels the movies are over 15,000 very sweet but I live in the country so my internet not great always well ended up buying & in two days no buffering at all not a circle plays as great as netflix unreal and brought a one year as the guy said never down in 12 years
I know its a huge dumb risk but the the service was that great & save me a ton that way hope I made the right choice,,, I report back if something happens. so weird my sapphire was down & thought they brought out area 51 so glad I have pro now too
I really like this new added place to get places to deal with takes the chance a bit Thanks Husham!!
How many connections does universal Sapphire comes with??
Thanks .
i think the basic is one connection, the next is 3 . when they use the word 'website' i think is james bond for 'connection'How many connections does universal Sapphire comes with??
Thanks .
What forum? You PM'd me an invalid URL, then pasted this same message on another PM.Hi this is May of Pro IPTV. We would like you to visit us in the forum and check out our latest offers. Let us know if you're interested so we can send you a free trial thank you![]()
I’ll DM youWhat forum? You PM'd me an invalid URL, then pasted this same message on another PM.
What app do I need if I sign up for sapphire? Trying to get back on after everything disappeared a few months ago
No longer taking subsStream For Us
https://streamsforus.net/billing/index.phpBeen my go to backup. Over 4000 channels.
No Movies or Series but lots of 24/7 and locals.
$7.00 month w/2 connections
Do you have a link ?Hey all I been using PRO tv & have 3 others GM, sapphire and greenlight there is no comparison as pro has so much more selection of channels I do not get loads more with the others & streams so much better ,
Sapphire is the worst but greenlight not bad but limited but buffers so bad here I do not watch never could but freaked when gamemaster went down I wanted something to help fill the day
I also found out the others use portal payment which saves all informations one payment name address cc so thats not good at all.they Why didn't tell me when there switch us all over .
Pro doesn't still uses paypal which we know they will not release info on anyone. One other important thing is you do not need a vpn as Pro is legal as pays for content of the 15000 movies & well over 9600 channels that work with guide that comes with the ott app to run it.
I keep finding new little cool features pro has too which why would anyone else deal with anyone else
I just a customer like you & do not work or get paid for my comments i just want people to know the real facts as i stumbled on to Pro by chace & so glad I did.try it you will never go back to any other seller or reseller.
I just amazed how few really movie channels I had prior with other sellers & never knew so many great ones I missed out on.In the movie selection you can watch netflix one or many others as 15,000 is a lot & wanted to watch a movie a friend told me about couldnt find it on netflix but was on Pro made my day & again knew I found the best ever.
I just looked at series for first time ever wow and again netflix is there I do not need to pay that bill again as there really increased the cost to much & upset me as never got much better just wants to make billions I guessing every month who knows but with this virus got to save a buck just to buy food until jobs come back for us all.
Sapphire is a good solid IPTV, but they don't offer very much. Price is good, streaming is good, content meh.You guys can use Sapphire for 5$ Portal Home - UNIVERSAL SAPPHIRE
I have been using it very well.
USA and UK
also I have them in the forum for full details how to access them
and their M3u Links
Not that I saw. The streaming was good. They just don't offer much. Not having at a 24/7 was a deal breaker. Tried them for one month.Do they have 24/7 channels?
How many simultaneous streams do you get with players klub?Anybody ever try Players Klub IPTV Subscription | The Best IPTV Provider in USA seems to offer everything games has but with VOD.
You only get 1 connection.How many simultaneous streams do you get with players klub?
Do you have their Discord link?Moved on from Lame Master and their rude customer support. I went to Vstreams tv, VOD, 24/7, series and discord support that isn’t rude