Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

Still holding on to GM but has been rough lately. Does anyone know if topdog, bobs, vista or tbt will work on tivimate? Looking for a back up and really like the platform. If so could someone dm me a link to said services. Thanks!!

Still holding on to GM but has been rough lately. Does anyone know if topdog, bobs, vista or tbt will work on tivimate? Looking for a back up and really like the platform. If so could someone dm me a link to said services. Thanks!!
I’ll DM you

Hi I'm curious,I have gm and ac right now,I would love another good reliable service that I can use with tivimate and also with a big selection of 24/7 channels that work well.

Hi I'm curious,I have gm and ac right now,I would love another good reliable service that I can use with tivimate and also with a big selection of 24/7 channels that work well.
I’ll DM you

I'm looking for a new provider that has an extensive Canadian channel list that must include Gusto/CTV Life and Makeful. Gamesmaster/TopDog keeps changing their URL without notice leaving me scrambling and its tiresome. Any suggestions?

Hi I am looking for another iptv service could you please dm me info. Thanks

I'm looking for a new provider that has an extensive Canadian channel list that must include Gusto/CTV Life and Makeful. Gamesmaster/TopDog keeps changing their URL without notice leaving me scrambling and its tiresome. Any suggestions?
I DM’d you

Back
Top Bottom