Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

I got a trial with tv pro 9700 plus channels the movies are over 15,000 very sweet but I live in the country so my internet not great always well ended up buying & in two days no buffering at all not a circle plays as great as netflix unreal and brought a one year as the guy said never down in 12 years
I know its a huge dumb risk but the the service was that great & save me a ton that way hope I made the right choice,,, I report back if something happens. so weird my sapphire was down & thought they brought out area 51 so glad I have pro now too
I really like this new added place to get places to deal with takes the chance a bit Thanks Husham!!

I've been using them for a few weeks now, they really aren't all that great. Lots of buffering on my 400Mb connection.
one or two people with multiple accounts can make a silk purse out of a sows ear

Hi this is May of Pro IPTV. We would like you to visit us in the forum and check out our latest offers. Let us know if you're interested so we can send you a free trial thank you🙂

I got a trial with tv pro 9700 plus channels the movies are over 15,000 very sweet but I live in the country so my internet not great always well ended up buying & in two days no buffering at all not a circle plays as great as netflix unreal and brought a one year as the guy said never down in 12 years
I know its a huge dumb risk but the the service was that great & save me a ton that way hope I made the right choice,,, I report back if something happens. so weird my sapphire was down & thought they brought out area 51 so glad I have pro now too
I really like this new added place to get places to deal with takes the chance a bit Thanks Husham!!
Pro IPTV looks really nice and I will get a months sub soon. I do have to say that they answer questions really quick so customer service seems to be a priority and I like that a lot. I also had the trial but there was a mix up and I really only got to use it a few hours but I must say the service looks really good.

How many connections does universal Sapphire comes with??
Thanks .
How many connections does universal Sapphire comes with??
Thanks .
i think the basic is one connection, the next is 3 . when they use the word 'website' i think is james bond for 'connection'

Hi this is May of Pro IPTV. We would like you to visit us in the forum and check out our latest offers. Let us know if you're interested so we can send you a free trial thank you🙂
What forum? You PM'd me an invalid URL, then pasted this same message on another PM.

What app do I need if I sign up for sapphire? Trying to get back on after everything disappeared a few months ago

saphire imo is garbage the streams are constantly stopping / loading luckily they offer that free 24hrs so that I was able to find out before purchasing.. I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe it was my internet or maybe the free service was slower.. so I recommended them to a friend because I didint know of any other service at the time and he had the same issue.

Hey all I been using PRO tv & have 3 others GM, sapphire and greenlight there is no comparison as pro has so much more selection of channels I do not get loads more with the others & streams so much better ,
Sapphire is the worst but greenlight not bad but limited but buffers so bad here I do not watch never could but freaked when gamemaster went down I wanted something to help fill the day
I also found out the others use portal payment which saves all informations one payment name address cc so thats not good at all.they Why didn't tell me when there switch us all over .
Pro doesn't still uses paypal which we know they will not release info on anyone. One other important thing is you do not need a vpn as Pro is legal as pays for content of the 15000 movies & well over 9600 channels that work with guide that comes with the ott app to run it.
I keep finding new little cool features pro has too which why would anyone else deal with anyone else
I just a customer like you & do not work or get paid for my comments i just want people to know the real facts as i stumbled on to Pro by chace & so glad I did.try it you will never go back to any other seller or reseller.
I just amazed how few really movie channels I had prior with other sellers & never knew so many great ones I missed out on.In the movie selection you can watch netflix one or many others as 15,000 is a lot & wanted to watch a movie a friend told me about couldnt find it on netflix but was on Pro made my day & again knew I found the best ever.
I just looked at series for first time ever wow and again netflix is there I do not need to pay that bill again as there really increased the cost to much & upset me as never got much better just wants to make billions I guessing every month who knows but with this virus got to save a buck just to buy food until jobs come back for us all.

Hey all I been using PRO tv & have 3 others GM, sapphire and greenlight there is no comparison as pro has so much more selection of channels I do not get loads more with the others & streams so much better ,
Sapphire is the worst but greenlight not bad but limited but buffers so bad here I do not watch never could but freaked when gamemaster went down I wanted something to help fill the day
I also found out the others use portal payment which saves all informations one payment name address cc so thats not good at all.they Why didn't tell me when there switch us all over .
Pro doesn't still uses paypal which we know they will not release info on anyone. One other important thing is you do not need a vpn as Pro is legal as pays for content of the 15000 movies & well over 9600 channels that work with guide that comes with the ott app to run it.
I keep finding new little cool features pro has too which why would anyone else deal with anyone else
I just a customer like you & do not work or get paid for my comments i just want people to know the real facts as i stumbled on to Pro by chace & so glad I did.try it you will never go back to any other seller or reseller.
I just amazed how few really movie channels I had prior with other sellers & never knew so many great ones I missed out on.In the movie selection you can watch netflix one or many others as 15,000 is a lot & wanted to watch a movie a friend told me about couldnt find it on netflix but was on Pro made my day & again knew I found the best ever.
I just looked at series for first time ever wow and again netflix is there I do not need to pay that bill again as there really increased the cost to much & upset me as never got much better just wants to make billions I guessing every month who knows but with this virus got to save a buck just to buy food until jobs come back for us all.
Do you have a link ?

I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom