Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

All I can say is I have not regret joining AS TV. They have a webplayer and two apps of their own in filelinked store which is in Tivmate version and XCIPTV version. Awesome selection of channels, catch up,VOD,PPV and the list goes on. Most importantly their support service great they will assist you every step of the way and nothing to too much to request from them couple with the IPTV streaming which is unbuffered. I took a shot at them after having dealt with so many fake and scammer providers but those guys are the real deal.

I agree AS is great so far!

Yeah I was just trying gm,The epg always seems to be down so much that is why it is now just a backup service for me.

All I can say is I have not regret joining AS TV. They have a webplayer and two apps of their own in filelinked store which is in Tivmate version and XCIPTV version. Awesome selection of channels, catch up,VOD,PPV and the list goes on. Most importantly their support service great they will assist you every step of the way and nothing to too much to request from them couple with the IPTV streaming which is unbuffered. I took a shot at them after having dealt with so many fake and scammer providers but those guys are the real deal.
I am happy to see from the comments that members are finding a reliable service. Its has been a little over a month since I joined AS TV and nothing in the quality of service has changed.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
LOL.. so now I know how Big corporation find IPTV Companies and shut them down.
That link is only asking for trouble.. These companies most likely all will be shutdown as DIscord dont like IPTV and is reporting all users that is using IPTV chat rooms

LOL.. so now I know how Big corporation find IPTV Companies and shut them down.
That link is only asking for trouble.. These companies most likely all will be shutdown as DIscord dont like IPTV and is reporting all users that is using IPTV chat rooms
Well bro the fact of the matter is that the BIG Corporation are looking at forums, websites , youtube,facebook etc , remember those BIG Corporation have eyes everywhere and they are looking to take down the biggest fishes in the game. Until those copyright laws changes no IPTV provider is immune from being shut down

Last edited:
Yeah they do have a 24 hour trial. Aflex Solutions – All the Tv you want for just $15 I have 3 people in my house so I let them use the 2 backups iptv plans I have and I have been using aflextv,They have 1 - 3 and 5 connection plans,They have 2 apps in filelinked right now,Their own XC app and Tivimax,The Tivimax app is actually the Tivimate pro app,I actually just renewed my 1 connection for 3 months a few days ago I liked the so much,You do save some that way so I took the risk.
I'm currently in trial mode for Aflex and experiencing buffering issues using the Tivimax app. Has anyone else experienced buffering issues as this concerns me because otherwise I like the service so far. Note that I am just over 200 Mbps on my firestick, so speed shouldn't be the issue. I changed the buffer size to large and even the video decoder. Perhaps I should try their app?

Strange I am have been watching all day using Tivimax with no issues at all,I would say try unplugging your modem and router but it seems that your internet is not the issue.

Strange I am have been watching all day using Tivimax with no issues at all,I would say try unplugging your modem and router but it seems that your internet is not the issue.
Thanks for the heads up and response; I ended up turning off Netgear Armor security once I dug deeper and that along with a reboot seems to have fixed the problem. Liking the service so glad to not have any issues, so think I will commit to Aflex.

Yw...Sometimes internet speeds fluctuate quite a bit a especially during high usage hours, Usually a reset can help quite a bite,I Usually clear my cache on my firestick apps at least a few times a week as well.

Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Requested a free trial but they were maxed out, so I was sweet talked into taking a subscription and so I dive in. I have using the service for a week without any issues. I know there are alot of fake and scammer providers out there but AS TV isn't one one them. Do not be reluctant to come on board this ship, its smooth sailing all the way.

Your right, I actually took their free trial a month ago, The service was nothing more than average at best,Certainly nothing to be raving about.

Yeah they do have a 24 hour trial. Aflex Solutions – All the Tv you want for just $15 I have 3 people in my house so I let them use the 2 backups iptv plans I have and I have been using aflextv,They have 1 - 3 and 5 connection plans,They have 2 apps in filelinked right now,Their own XC app and Tivimax,The Tivimax app is actually the Tivimate pro app,I actually just renewed my 1 connection for 3 months a few days ago I liked the so much,You do save some that way so I took the risk.
This service is definately not for me lots of buffering on my 500 mbps, got the free trial but i cant commit. Did the usual maintenance still did not make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom